The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:whoo: That's cold.

I would get something like that but I'm afraid to mount my TV on the wall due to the size. I know it can be done but if it ever fell, I might have to commit dat out of sheer sadness. :mjcry:

Creh's TV has 18 inches on mine but is half the weight and not nearly as bright or sharp :smugdraper:.
damn breh wall mount is :wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
My problem with the PS5 design.

They obviously designed the digital version first, and just plonked the disc drive on the side.

It slants, so it's gonna look awkward if you want to put it on its side.

How are people supposed to clean it?

And it's tall as fukk. Almost everything they showed was a timed exclusive.

The XSX is smaller by comparison. Microsoft needs to show more than Gears, Halo and Forza. Knock it out the damn park

I would concur here. My money is still going to a launch ps5 but after the unveiling of the unit, I keep coming back to the thought that what the ps5 looks like is not what it was supposed to be. I don't know if the ps5 was originally slated for 2019 but I do believe that it is plausible that when Sony caught solid wind of what the Series X can do, from a general performance standpoint, realized that they need to up the specs. Unless Cerny comes out and says contrary, I believe that he was given a 399 mandate originally like he absolutely nailed with the PS4. This isn't about the games, Sony developers are going to carry the day here. Ratchet and Spiderman are instabuys. I'm simply talking about the console itself. At their highest point, I believe that two price deltas were originally envisioned. 399 for the ps5 and 499+ for the XSX. The size, the vents seems to mean that this thing is overclocked and the extra space is needed for heat dissipation. As far as conceptually I would not be surprised if this is a ps5.5. Cerny did the best he could with the cards he had. As long as it does not overheat, all should be fine.

20200612-122937.jpg

Screenshot-20200612-122523-Chrome.jpg

This console looks like it has a troubled history, the insistence from fans for backwards compatibility limited the CUs and it being virtually hardware BC. Microsoft baked BC into the software. My past posts point to this but seeing the console and what others have said lends validity to my thoughts. I'm not saying I'm 100% in my assumptions but from replaying everything in order from the github leaks, needing exotic cooling, rumors of 12tf, etc... I think this is a puzzle that is somewhat easy to figure out where the main pieces should go.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Long as its rated for the size of tv and you got it on a stud you should be fine, never had a problem with our wall mounts

I'm too scared. :hamster:

My godson was 2 and came over one time and was hitting it with a tennis ball I had just gave him.
:sadbron: :damn: