FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Look at what Phil is liking on Twitter

EaRCXwpXQAEluO5

My problem with the PS5 design.

They obviously designed the digital version first, and just plonked the disc drive on the side.

It slants, so it's gonna look awkward if you want to put it on its side.

How are people supposed to clean it?

And it's tall as fukk. Almost everything they showed was a timed exclusive.

The XSX is smaller by comparison. Microsoft needs to show more than Gears, Halo and Forza. Knock it out the damn park

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya I may have to actually stand it next to the TV

it’s absolutely not fitting in my stand vertically and may be too long to fit horizontally as well if it’s wider than the PS4 pro

*edit*

looking @ my stand I should be able to fit it in the center shelf :jbhmm:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m definitely copping just one XSX @ launch

I have a huge backlog of games that will be immediately compatible w/ it so I’m curious as hell to see how those games will look/play on the new system

leaning toward a PS5 as well but I need a few more details tho

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I for one don't really care how the consoles look physically; once unboxed, I usually don't think about them as they sit in my open-faced TV stand. :ehh:

I only care about how the games look and play, and which games I'll actually want to play. I don't fukk with a lot of different IPs, but I usually get all the games in a single franchise. Not really excited about either console at this moment, but I'm still gonna get both at launch just because I can. :ahh:

That's just me though. Hopefully both XB and PS cats can eat. :blessed:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

I plan on getting the entertainment center in this video I dont care about the size of the Xbox ...:beli:

:whoo: That's cold.

I would get something like that but I'm afraid to mount my TV on the wall due to the size. I know it can be done but if it ever fell, I might have to commit dat out of sheer sadness. :mjcry:

Creh's TV has 18 inches on mine but is half the weight and not nearly as bright or sharp :smugdraper:.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
My problem with the PS5 design.

They obviously designed the digital version first, and just plonked the disc drive on the side.

It slants, so it's gonna look awkward if you want to put it on its side.

How are people supposed to clean it?

And it's tall as fukk. Almost everything they showed was a timed exclusive.

The XSX is smaller by comparison. Microsoft needs to show more than Gears, Halo and Forza. Knock it out the damn park
bruh yall keep saying this i wish yall stop they know what they gotta do...them nikkas bought like 20 studios and u think all they gonna show is gears halo forza this time ? they aint buy all those studios for nothing

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
bruh yall keep saying this i wish yall stop they know what they gotta do...them nikkas bought like 20 studios and u think all they gonna show is gears halo forza this time ? they aint buy all those studios for nothing

Nope, I think because Microsoft has had a lackluster generation, people might not have cared about how much they have retooled. I'm a believer in Ninja Theory for example and what they will do with Hellblade 2. Having gone through the first one recently. I'll definitely have faith that Hellblade 2 and Project Mara looks insane for example. They have three different studios making rpgs. Phil knows exactly what they need to do.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's the fear, nervousness talking. :russ:

I just want them to blow everyone out the water in July. I've got GPU for console and I'm getting GPU for pc later. I'd like for them to leave no doubts in my mind for sticking within their ecosystem.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It's the fear, nervousness talking. :russ:

I just want them to blow everyone out the water in July. I've got GPU for console and I'm getting GPU for pc later. I'd like for them to leave no doubts in my mind for sticking within their ecosystem.
word but im sticking with them regardless i just rather play on xbox esp multi's...im getting the 5 tho...just incase these nikkas dont being new heat in july