The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Michael Pachter thinks PS5 will go $499 and Microsoft will just say fukk it and go $399. I don't see it but what do I know.

I been saying this for months I see Microsoft completely doing this. The money is in the subscriber base and if they can get as many people on the platform it would increase Gamepass Xcloud Xbox Live Subscriptions

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I been saying this for months I see Microsoft completely doing this. The money is in the subscriber base and if they can get as many people on the platform it would increase Gamepass Xcloud Xbox Live Subscriptions
People keep talking about the Series X hardware and Gamepass but Xcloud sounds fukking nuts..... And sounds more interesting than the Switch in my opinion. Being able to game on my phone with an Xbox controller is WAAAAAY more portable than the Switch. Not knocking the Switch because its a good ass console but damn... I hope MS markets this like crazy. And I hope Azure is powerful because when I had my Xbox One I tried to do their streaming shyt on my laptop and it was complete ass.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Fatboi1 @Diondon @Rekkapryde Look at Kameo Elements of Power.

shyt looks like a overclocked and upscaled Xbox Original game lol. Launch gen games should NEVER be used as a representation of next gen let alone cross gen games that are made by indie devs no more than 50 people lol. And this game was 360 exclusive. Game barely looks much better than Conker on the original Xbox.