The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone said this on another forum and I agree. Microsoft would be smart if the bundle the Xbox Series X with Cyberpunk 2077. Hell I may wait for Cyberpunk 2077 on next gen to get the best experience.
It's not going to be ready day 1. CDPR said the "next gen" versions will come at a later date.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How later? I may just wait.
I'm not sure how long but I know they said it's not going to be there day 1 so possibly months later? :yeshrug: At best you'll get standard boosts from playing on a next gen console(higher res/framerates) but a new version with other featuers and shyt might not be ready until much later. Idk we'll find out later.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

The tweet is in regards to Techland which would be a good get.:ohhh: The tweet says supposedly tomorrow.
I'm not sure how long but I know they said it's not going to be there day 1 so possibly months later? :yeshrug: At best you'll get standard boosts from playing on a next gen console(higher res/framerates) but a new version with other featuers and shyt might not be ready until much later. Idk we'll find out later.
I guess we'll see. But all in all I'm waiting for Cyberpunk on next gen.