The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at you thinking this is just a marvel problem.

What I don't understand, considering Sony just said "let the developers figure it out on their own", is how some of these developers haven't bothered to figure this shyt out by now. Because I swear there are other games that aren't as ridiculous as this.

That said, them boys got that one meme and are working it for everything it's worth. :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

200w.gif

Wait but how do Xbox owners spend 20% more time playing 30% more of the games they don't have? Old games... exclusives... $70 remakes...
tenor.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this worked rather easily...I used a free 14-day game pass ultimate code (still not 100% sure if it is necessary) then I bought 12 months of EA play for $30...when you enter the digital code it is AUTOMATICALLY converted to 4 months of game pass ultimate...so I bought two more 12 month EA play subscriptions (again $30 each) that was converted to 8 more months of game pass...again this is done for you once you enter the code...you do not have an option...so in total 12 months of game pass ultimate (normally $180) for $90 (technically $89.97)

there’s sort of a deal where you get a discount or some shyt if you sign up for EA play and you can max it out for a year...I might try that

*edit*

here’s the deal...normally game pass ultimate cost $180 for the year...here’s how to get it for $90

This Deal Gets You 4-Months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $29.99 (Existing Members) - IGN

good looks, I might re up with this:blessed:

ya I think I’m try it wed. I’ll activate a 2 week ultimate pass trial and see if the trick will work

BVII

Pro
Daps
this worked rather easily...I used a free 14-day game pass ultimate code (still not 100% sure if it is necessary) then I bought 12 months of EA play for $30...when you enter the digital code it is AUTOMATICALLY converted to 4 months of game pass ultimate...so I bought two more 12 month EA play subscriptions (again $30 each) that was converted to 8 more months of game pass...again this is done for you once you enter the code...you do not have an option...so in total 12 months of game pass ultimate (normally $180) for $90 (technically $89.97)
I'm not sure if this still works, but a month or two ago I was a able to switch to gamepass ultimate for just $1. I purchased two 12 month codes for $120, and switched to game pass ultimate after redeeming the codes. The remainder of my Gold membership was switched to gamepass; which was over 2 years.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure if this still works, but a month or two ago I was a able to switch to gamepass ultimate for just $1. I purchased two 12 month codes for $120, and switched to game pass ultimate after redeeming the codes. The remainder of my Gold membership was switched to gamepass; which was over 2 years.

I almost misinterpreted what you said...but ya what you did still works but supposedly it only works for new game pass members...not sure it’ll still work if you had game pass before and it expired

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...glad I did grab game pass...wanted to play quantum break next as I’m close to finishing up control...woulda sworn I already owned it but nah :confused:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn...glad I did grab game pass...wanted to play quantum break next as I’m close to finishing up control...woulda sworn I already owned it but nah :confused:
lemme know how it is. its on my backlog.

quarantine this past 12 months was the perfect opportunity for me to catch up n Halo MCC multiplayer ended up takin most of that time. I goofed:snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lemme know how it is. its on my backlog.

quarantine this past 12 months was the perfect opportunity for me to catch up n Halo MCC multiplayer ended up takin most of that time. I goofed:snoop:

ya I haven’t played such a variety of games like this in a long time