The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
you made false claims, made a post after mine, in pretended this aint exist. neg pending.

My gold account expired, tried to re-up and only got a 3 month option for $30 or something else that was absurd per month. I immediately held the Xbox button and shutdown console.:camby:
It appear that you have to NOT use the convenient easy method Microsoft way to pay only $60.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My gold account expired, tried to re-up and only got a 3 month option for $30 or something else that was absurd per month. I immediately held the Xbox button and shutdown console.:camby:
It appear that you have to NOT use the convenient easy method Microsoft way to pay only $60.
pay for 12 months n pay 60.dunno what else to say. start a support group if you still mad

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
pay for 12 months n pay 60.dunno what else to say. start a support group if you still mad

It did not give me that option on the Xbox Marketplace. Im actually glad that I was mistaken because it was bout the ps5 from here on out it wasn't 60.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It did not give me that option on the Xbox Marketplace. Im actually glad that I was mistaken because it was bout the ps5 from here on out it wasn't 60.
ight

Last edited:

capblk

Rookie
Daps
I almost misinterpreted what you said...but ya what you did still works but supposedly it only works for new game pass members...not sure it’ll still work if you had game pass before and it expired
I recently did this and it works. Had GP and let it expire. Only difference is that instead of the $1 for Gamepass it's $15. I stacked 2 years of Gamepass Ultimate for $115.

In case anyone is unclear, here's what I did:
  • buy 2 (can buy up to 3) Xbox Live 12 Month keys from cdkeys (just under $100)
  • Enter keys into Xbox account
  • Now have Gamepass for 2 years at $115

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it solely through All Access? If so, that legit might get some of the scalpers to fall back.

Might make some of the people legit interested fall back too. :mjlol:

People scared of a little credit check? It’s not like you need a 750 to qualify. Plus you can pay that off anytime you want.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People scared of a little credit check? It’s not like you need a 750 to qualify. Plus you can pay that off anytime you want.

You'd be surprised. Credit is the boogeyman out here for a lot of people. Given, it's for good reason, since a LOT of people are sitting on subpar credit, but still.

And even then, there are plenty of people that aren't worried about it that are probably about to get humbled on Thursday.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.jpg