se4f7ddr8dk61.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Microsoft needs to go ahead and acquire Sega. A new Sonic game would be :wow:

shyt would be major seriously. At that point Microsoft playing big bully. Gamepass is the next wave comparable to Seganet/Xbox Live

Daps
Microsoft needs to go ahead and acquire Sega. A new Sonic game would be :wow:

shyt would be major seriously. At that point Microsoft playing big bully. Gamepass is the next wave comparable to Seganet/Xbox Live

What other studios do you see MS acquiring? Bethesda + Sega (probably) would be a nice start.
Those two along with other studio acquisitions with some new IPs from pretty much all of their studios will make the XSX the most attractive MS console to the general masses IMO
I think the XSX will be Microsoft's most successful console

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What other studios do you see MS acquiring? Bethesda + Sega (probably) would be a nice start.
Those two along with other studio acquisitions with some new IPs from pretty much all of their studios will make the XSX the most attractive MS console to the general masses IMO
I think the XSX will be Microsoft's most successful console
If they get Sega that would be more than enough. With Bethesda They already got the largest stable of studios for any publisher. There comes a point of being too big. I think they are already close to there. Gotta manage the studios and projects they got now before talking about adding more.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Do you get full control over what games can use hdr?

cause xenoverse 2 for some reason is on the list of games that they felt didn’t improve with hdr and I don’t believe that shyt when figherz and kakarot look damn good in hdr

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally got my hands on this bad boy

what are the best games out right now y’all recommend to get the full feel of this baby’s power and graphics. Cyberpunk looks incredible and I don’t have many complaints that other ppl have said bout it.
Cyberpunk on series x is flames :banderas:

The fast load times followed by gorgeous graphics truly give you that next gen feel:ohlawd: