The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Daps
shyt was crazy. I tried to pick one up for myself as a random birthday gift, and got hit with the stiff arm HARD.

I feel bad for people that want one as their main system, or are trying to fulfill on gifts/promises for lived ones. This is is crazy.
People shyt on Xbox here but I think they and Sony are underestimating how well MS can do this gen
Even if the XSX doesn't sell as much as the PS5, it doesn't have to for it to be a success
I can see a SNES vs. Genesis scenario where both do well and one sells more than the other, but each release great exclusives and have their own advantages
I think the XSX will be a lot more successful than the one x and has the chance to be more successful than the 360, MS's best console IMO
The XSX now has the chance to be the best console MS has ever created
I'm trying to get a XSX after MS killed my hype last summer, which tells me the XSX is gaining momentum
Looking forward to playing Scorn, The Gunk, hopefully Wolfenstein 3, and whatever other exclusives release this year
I was interested in Halo Infinite until I saw Craig :scust:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
People shyt on Xbox here but I think they and Sony are underestimating how well MS can do this gen
Even if the XSX doesn't sell as much as the PS5, it doesn't have to for it to be a success
I can see a SNES vs. Genesis scenario where both do well and one sells more than the other, but each release great exclusives and have their own advantages
I think the XSX will be a lot more successful than the one x and has the chance to be more successful than the 360, MS's best console IMO
I'm trying to get a XSX after MS killed my hype last summer, which tells me the XSX is gaining momentum
Looking forward to playing Scorn, The Gunk, hopefully Wolfenstein 3, and whatever other exclusives release this year
infinite looks way better now tho....and welcome to the team brehs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I will prob cop when avowed and some other rpgs start coming out

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

I think this will be their best gen as well from a quality standpoint. We (Playstation fans) like to clown and joke on Xbox but Phil's investments are going to bear fruit eventually.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think this will be their best gen as well from a quality standpoint. We (Playstation fans) like to clown and joke on Xbox but Phil's investments are going to bear fruit eventually.
If only this dialogue right here could be the Coli norm.

It would be the best place on the internet to talk gaming.

Dap + rep

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I troll stan a lot with xbox (I'm actually a nintendo stan:mjgrin:) but I really do love the new system more so than any other xbox system since the og xbox. I want all systems to be a crisp quick and use a quick resume type feature.

The system is actually great and as someone that's played 98 percent of the systems released since the 90's I can tell you it's top 3 when it comes to what it does or offers for the player out the box....

It's even better than playing on pc in some aspects because quick resume and quick power up.

My computer is pretty good and from start to finish it blows it out the water when it comes to starting it up from a powered down state to being in game.

I can power on the series x and be back in a game at the same spot I stopped at yesterday in under 8 seconds.

That's literally impossible on my pc, and like I said it's no slouch.

Then I can resume a game I played days ago and be right back in another game I played in seconds again impossible on my pc.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Xbox consoles’ new web browser can run Google Stadia | VGC

As reported by The Verge, Xbox testers in the Alpha Skip-Ahead group can now access the updated Microsoft Edge web browser on Xbox One and Xbox Series S / X consoles.

Thanks to the improved compatibility support with Chromium, the browser will run Google’s Stadia streaming service and allow Xbox console players to access its library of cloud games.

As noted in a video by Thurrott’s Brad Sams, the browser could even allow console players to stream games to their console via Microsoft’s own xCloud in the future, once Microsoft publicly adds web browser support.

The new Xbox Edge browser should also improve compatibility with services like Skype or Discord through the web, as well as browser-based games.

Microsoft has announced plans to launch cloud gaming with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC and iOS devices in the spring of 2021.

Currently, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members in 22 countries can play over 100 games on Android devices via the cloud using a compatible controller.

About 20 of these games also support touch controls.

And Xbox head Phil Spencer has said the company is working to bring Xbox Game Pass streaming to consoles too.

“Yes, we want to do this,” he said last year. “It’s in the long list of cool things the xCloud team is working on, just a bit further down the list. But we want console and PC players to be able to browse as easily as mobile players, it’s a good gamepass feature.”

:dead: