The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
4K is cool but it being a solid 60fps beast is what interest me. I still want to get one for its great emulation abilities. If they can get OG xbox emulation up and running I won't even need to buy a OG box
They should just extend Game Pass to that gen and write their own emulator. Still isn't free, but they can get some amount of money from the old catalog, and sell systems.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They should just extend Game Pass to that gen and write their own emulator. Still isn't free, but they can get some amount of money from the old catalog, and sell systems.
I know they hesitant on doing a general all purposes xbox emulator since the 360's version was buggy as hell...but these CPUs got the beefy power to handle it this time around imo. They should do it.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Madden 21 dropped on the pass yesterday,NBA 2K21 dropping tomorrow :blessed:

I'm moving to Miami this year so I've been frugal as fukk not buying shyt so I had neither of these , god bless gangreen:blessed:

The life of an xbot has been stressful for the better part of a decade, but I feel a rise to glory coming akin to the 360 in the coming years. We byke brehs :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Madden 21 dropped on the pass yesterday,NBA 2K21 dropping tomorrow :blessed:

I'm moving to Miami this year so I've been frugal as fukk not buying shyt so I had neither of these , god bless gangreen:blessed:

The life of an xbot has been stressful for the better part of a decade, but I feel a rise to glory coming akin to the 360 in the coming years. We byke brehs :wow:
Have you played 2k21?

I know you and I used to have a little rivalry...but, I'm ABSOLUTELY fukking trash in it.

I bought it (next gen version) a few days ago and I'm in shock at how bad I am.

My defense is sliding all over the place.

And the aim shot feature that I'm trying to use... I just can't make consistent shots at all. shyt is wild.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Have you played 2k21?

I know you and I used to have a little rivalry...but, I'm ABSOLUTELY fukking trash in it.

And the aim shot feature that I'm trying to use... I just can't make consistent shots at all. shyt is wild.
No I haven't played it yet, but I do remember us always having Bulls vs Knicks showdowns. I used to go to work wit ol Yimmy, guess now it's time for Zach to baptize them boys :mjlit:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Destiny boosted all gear to 1100 so all my stuff is useful again, prolly gonna jump back in and start playing more often

3370409d-3e89-43b9-97b9-5428489b8e4b.PNG

I’ll see you out on the battlefield guardian:youngsabo:

I never played D2 until about a month ago but I was super in to the first one on PS4. Now I’m back like cooked crack and play daily. Game is crazy addicting:whew: but I’ve been enjoying the ride the whole way I never feel like I’m “grinding” just constantly chasing the next bounty or reward and they just keep on coming:ohlawd:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Have you played 2k21?

B

As far as shooting is concerned I turned shot aiming AND the shot meter off and I got way more consistent. Dumbass shot “aiming” aside I felt like the meter just turned jumpshooting into a timing mini game and I didn’t like how I was developing the tendency to look at that meter more than the actual player when shooting. Once I turned that off my eye for the jump shot form seemed to be way more effective than trying to get the timing right on the meter

Another win for the “eye test” :mjgrin:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
No I haven't played it yet, but I do remember us always having Bulls vs Knicks showdowns. I used to go to work wit ol Yimmy, guess now it's time for Zach to baptize them boys :mjlit:
LoL at go to work.

I will never forget one of my fondest memories of you having a 20 pt lead heading into halftime, you talking hella shyt and ole girl you had in the party sounding all cute.

And then me pulling off that legendary comeback and having the jawn fawn over the NY accent she was hearing throughout my second half shyt talk.

Me and my nikka @Mad Good Dro talk about that great moment in Coli related history from time to time.:mjgrin:

That being said...that bulls/knicks shyt was fun. I'll try to get better so we can relive that shyt. :blessed:

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I will never forget one of my fondest memories of you having a 20 pt lead heading into overtime, you talking hella shyt and ole girl you had in the party sounding all cute.

And then me pulling off that legendary comeback and having the jawn fawn over the NY accent she was hearing throughout my second half shyt talk.
:scust: I hope he cut that girl loose.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
LoL at go to work.

I will never forget one of my fondest memories of you having a 20 pt lead heading into halftime, you talking hella shyt and ole girl you had in the party sounding all cute.

Me and my nikka @Mad Good Dro talk about that great moment in Coli related history from time to time.:mjgrin:

That being said...that bulls/knicks shyt was fun. I'll try to get better so we can relive that shyt. :blessed:
:pachaha:

Had to have.

shyt was on some...
pAIgZS.gif

AmusedEllipticalCod-size_restricted.gif

So, after the game, he had to be like
WhSqTd.gif
:dead:

But, Rigga is my lil bro so it's all love:salute:
Look imma let you get ya shyt off cuz you did win that game but all this hyperbole you running wit is craaazzyy :heh: