The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm still amazed that Microsoft even under that hack Don Mattrick managed to screw up the Xbox brand. Like what the entire fukk? The 360 era from 2006-2010 was the golden era in gaming especially for me. Playstation fans can't deny it. That shyt was my Middle school and High School days. The 360 not only further innovated online gaming, innovated shooters(Gears of War? Lets be honest), but had killer console exclusives to go with it from Halo, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Saints Row 1, Fable 2(regardless what the Coli believes the game received ACCLAIM), Left for Dead, etc, etc. How the fukk we go from that to Kinect and the Xbox One?

Its flat out crazy how Xbox fallen from grace. The 360 I had the largest gaming library of any console I owned. Phil better work on ways to get back to that era. This summer maybe their last shot. I WANT the Series X to WIN and to SURPASS the 360. If I like what I see then the Series X maybe my first console but dammit the Xbox brand needs killer console exclusives.
The xbox one was flat out the best console ever at launch, and if you didn't have one for that first year? Please don't speak on it because you have no idea what you're even hating on. It's frustrating that people who never experienced what was available cry about it, then dictate even fukkin history. The victors tell the tale so nikkaz who never used it have a narrative that supersedes reality. Kinect will be the standard moving forward. Sony will have an assistant... its fukkin Cortana :snoop: the playstation camera for ps4 was a huge fukkin deal at launch. Xbox fitness literally kept nikkaz in shape. When that shyt died i stopped working out at home. The movie/ tv angle... first movie was about Atari and the et landfill. Sounded fukkin stupid, was excellent and anyone who seen it agreed. Gamepass was delayed because gamestop was shock, Sony fanboys said we'd lose our library if that happened. Those same ppl are bummed out the ps5 won't allow you to be backwards compatible. But who has ps1,2,3 games like today? It would be a digital solution for most. Do you see what im getting at? Maybe not, but fukk you and everyone else responsible for keeping us in the stone age...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The xbox one was flat out the best console ever at launch, and if you didn't have one for that first year? Please don't speak on it because you have no idea what you're even hating on. It's frustrating that people who never experienced what was available cry about it, then dictate even fukkin history. The victors tell the tale so nikkaz who never used it have a narrative that supersedes reality. Kinect will be the standard moving forward. Sony will have an assistant... its fukkin Cortana :snoop: the playstation camera for ps4 was a huge fukkin deal at launch. Xbox fitness literally kept nikkaz in shape. When that shyt died i stopped working out at home. The movie/ tv angle... first movie was about Atari and the et landfill. Sounded fukkin stupid, was excellent and anyone who seen it agreed. Gamepass was delayed because gamestop was shock, Sony fanboys said we'd lose our library if that happened. Those same ppl are bummed out the ps5 won't allow you to be backwards compatible. But who has ps1,2,3 games like today? It would be a digital solution for most. Do you see what im getting at? Maybe not, but fukk you and everyone else responsible for keeping us in the stone age...
Didn't I tell you that you're not allowed to quote me? Once again IGNORED and negged.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Didn't I tell you that you're not allowed to quote me? Once again IGNORED and negged.
Ignoring me would mean you wouldn't write out homotional post :yeshrug: then negging me is not what jesus would do. You should ask jesus to protect you from your homsexual tendencies assuming you're not into all that. If that's your thing then excuse me i didn't realize you were a bottom.... Carry on

I did realize :heh:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Xbox 20/20

Xbox 20/20: Join Us as We Look into the Future of Xbox - Xbox Wire

Also, the start up sound.

Gotta give it to Microsoft, at least they're nailing the communication regarding the XSX.:ehh:

giphy.gif