The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Downloading a game to the console from the app
E9HLkIY6_o.gif

Just need that physical copy to get here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Series S made the Xbox console market weird.

Just bought my kids one to replace their broken X1 and it was much cheaper to buy than the One S or X. :dwillhuh:

Last gen consoles still cost $4-500 but the current gen one is $300.

When they get some inventory going they’re gonna sell lots of these.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Series S made the Xbox console market weird.

Just bought my kids one to replace their broken X1 and it was much cheaper to buy than the One S or X. :dwillhuh:

Last gen consoles still cost $4-500 but the current gen one is $300.

When they get some inventory going they’re gonna sell lots of these.

idk about that...seems like the interest is waning

shyt been available on walmart all day...meanwhile everything else sold out today (both PS5 versions and XSX)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/60...Y22I0&sharedid=&ad_id=612734&campaign_id=9383

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Series S has been in stock at Walmart for more than a hour, and people are selling it on Ebay for 500 :mjlol:
yea my boy got one and i told him to cancel it for some reason some dumbass told him the series S was the more powerful one and the only difference was there was no disk...im like nikka u know im the only nikka u should come to when it comes to video games/consoles he was sick :mjlol: and what made it weird was a specifially sent him the link for the series X...idk what that nikka was doing..and i think the series x dropped 20 min after the Series S...so it wasnt like he wasnt ready

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

I have a weird OCD thing about not playing or watching things in order. I would have to finish Judgment, and I didn't feel like it the first time. Not sure how good 4 is, and even with the graphics looking that great. Idk how much I'd want to finish 5. I might. Running out of shyt to do sitting in the house all the time.

For what? They can't fix one, and they don't have more to replace them with, unless they can pull from a restock...you get at least a year with MS just for buying it, and they can fix/replace one, you just have to ship it.
ehhh judgement u really dont need to play tbh yeah its a prequel but it doesnt really connect to to pt 1 like RDR2 does to RDR1