The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
had signed up for product notification from BH photo to inform me when the XSX was in stock...literally just got an email from them...

:banderas:

...that the XSX is discontinued from their site and there will be no more available

:martin:

I got one for ya if you want it. :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got one for ya if you want it. :mjgrin:

I could get one today on offerup for $700 but ultimately I’m not paying resale prices for an XSX tho...I can do without one for a few months...if it was a PS5 then different story...I’m just glad I got 2 at retail

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I could get one today on offerup for $700 but ultimately I’m not paying resale prices for an XSX tho...I can do without one for a few months...if it was a PS5 then different story...I’m just glad I got 2 at retail

I can't lie, I might honestly return the shyt. :mjlol:

I pick it up Saturday from Best Buy. If I can't sell it for at least a hunnid profit, I'm returning it. :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@TripleAgent @Obreh Winfrey

I think I will be joining LG CX gang this week. :wow:

:blessed:

nikka play the whole saga

I have a weird OCD thing about not playing or watching things in order. I would have to finish Judgment, and I didn't feel like it the first time. Not sure how good 4 is, and even with the graphics looking that great. Idk how much I'd want to finish 5. I might. Running out of shyt to do sitting in the house all the time.

Is it worth it to get geek squad for Xbox? I know for TVs it’s pretty useless.

For what? They can't fix one, and they don't have more to replace them with, unless they can pull from a restock...you get at least a year with MS just for buying it, and they can fix/replace one, you just have to ship it.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
:blessed:

I have a weird OCD thing about not playing or watching things in order. I would have to finish Judgment, and I didn't feel like it the first time. Not sure how good 4 is, and even with the graphics looking that great. Idk how much I'd want to finish 5. I might. Running out of shyt to do sitting in the house all the time.

For what? They can't fix one, and they don't have more to replace them with, unless they can pull from a restock...you get at least a year with MS just for buying it, and they can fix/replace one, you just have to ship it.
I talked to a rep after I posted this they told me if they can’t fix it they will replace it and it’s for two years.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I talked to a rep after I posted this they told me if they can’t fix it they will replace it and it’s for two years.
If it's really cheap, or you really think it's worth it, then go for it. The One was a tank, and MS is good about warranty issues, so I'm saving my money. Most store warranties are ripoffs. They are gambling you'll never need it, or they just go through the manufacturer like you could have done. It's a low key con gam.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I put the shyt on Ebay for 800, I can't even make a hundred bucks profit on it fam. WTF :dead:

I see cats on offerup mostly asking between $750-800...only saw one offer for $699 and another one for $675 but you had to buy the monitor he was “including” for an additional $175 :dwillhuh: