The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m seeing “sold out” in brown text but the please wait button is still percolating lol smh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Quick resume/faster loading keep catching me off guard.

Im used to booting up the system/game and having time to get things done like roll a blunt or take a piss, now the game sitting and looking at me while I take all day

My wife was laughing at me, she said she noticed less booty grabs while I’m playing cause the load times are too short :mjlol:

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps
Outriders beta is available to all Xbox insiders right now, grab it before it disappears

How to Participate

1. On your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S console, sign-in and launch the Xbox Insider app (or install the Xbox Insider app from the Store first if needed).
  2. Navigate to Previews (or Insider content) > Outriders.
  3. Select Join.
  4. Wait for the registration to complete to be directed to the Store and install the Outriders BETA

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Fired up Gears 5 just to see how the SX version looks on the CX...

:banderas:

Not much of a Gears fan, but 6 or whatever is next will probably look amazing. The lighting, shadows, and effects are crazy.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Fired up Gears 5 just to see how the SX version looks on the CX...

Not much of a Gears fan, but 6 or whatever is next will probably look amazing. The lighting, shadows, and effects are crazy.
did u beat gears 5 and played the dlc nikka :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn I should’ve made a better effort to get an XSX from BB or walmart yesterday...GS sent tracking info but it’s that label notification bullshyt which means it hasn’t actually shipped yet...hasn’t been updated yet...last time this happened they never shipped it...canceled the order then they shipped it by accident after...tempted to cancel the order

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
had signed up for product notification from BH photo to inform me when the XSX was in stock...literally just got an email from them...

...that the XSX is discontinued from their site and there will be no more available

:martin: