The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Control runs smooth af now( still 30fps) but its not tanking into the 10s.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Got the most dusty delivery ever:mjlol:

ordered the blue controller from Walmart. It took a whole 2 weeks to get here. I get a random text message from postmates saying “your package is in the porch” I’ve never used postmates so I was confused as fukk:dwillhuh:

I go outside and my controller is just sitting there in a pile of snow naked. No shipping box or bag. Just the controller box. And a young girl probably under 20 pulling off in a Toyota Camry.

Couldn’t do nothing but laugh at this goofy shyt. Ghetto delivery services :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got the most dusty delivery ever:mjlol:

ordered the blue controller from Walmart. It took a whole 2 weeks to get here. I get a random text message from postmates saying “your package is in the porch” I’ve never used postmates so I was confused as fukk:dwillhuh:

I go outside and my controller is just sitting there in a pile of snow naked. No shipping box or bag. Just the controller box. And a young girl probably under 20 pulling off in a Toyota Camry.

Couldn’t do nothing but laugh at this goofy shyt. Ghetto delivery services :mjlol:

LMAO at wal-mart trying to compete with Amazon with postmates workers as delivery drivers :russ:

I’d be big mad if that shyt happened to me tho:picard:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
LMAO at wal-mart trying to compete with Amazon with postmates workers as delivery drivers :russ:

I’d be big mad if that shyt happened to me tho:picard:
I started to be mad, but shyt so fukked up in 2020, I kinda appreciated ol girl for just coming. Ain’t wanna make her day harder cause I know that’s some bullshyt she going through. Was the day after the worst winter storm we’ve had in over 10 years and she was out braving that shyt risking breaking her neck on my icy steps just to bring me a damn controller. Couldn’t do nothing but laugh and appreciate her. America/capitalism ain’t shyt :smh: