The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Why am I only hearing about ps5? Hoes on twitter and ig got me or ps5 posts everywhere. How is the new xbox experience?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Popfindr says there are 9 in stock at the Downtown Brooklyn Target 2 blocks from my crib.

I'm thinking about heading out now.

Is Popfindr accurate?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
shhh...don’t disturb them...they’re too busy playing to post
Im really lost. I want next gen, but I haven't had a system since ps3. I was under the impression that xbox was the more powerful platform, but it looks like that may have been a lie.

The controller that ships with xbox is pathetic. :

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Im really lost. I want next gen, but I haven't had a system since ps3. I was under the impression that xbox was the more powerful platform, but it looks like that may have been a lie.

The controller that ships with xbox is pathetic. :
If you haven't had a system since PS3 and want a large library from jump...cop the Xbox.

If you are used to the Sony ecosystem even though it's been a while and don't see the greatness of the Xbox controller...

I'd honestly suggest coping the Ps5.

That being said, I'm happy so far and I've heard nothing but good things from others who have an Xbox Next Gen system, breh.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If you haven't had a system since PS3 and want a large library from jump...cop the Xbox.

If you are used to the Sony ecosystem even though it's been a while and don't see the greatness of the Xbox controller...

I'd honestly suggest coping the Ps5.

That being said, I'm happy so far and I've heard nothing but good things from others who have an Xbox Next Gen system, breh.
Let's make it even easier. If you want an Xbox, get an Xbox. If you want a Playstation, get a Playstation. If you want both, get both. This really don't gotta be so hard :skip:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Popfindr is better than brick seeker and my store. I know a lot of east coast spots are getting units now while next week the Midwest gets their(my shyt arrives on the 25th)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:ohhh:

A nikka like me will drive out there but I will be heated if they have none and drove all the way to BK for nothing.

:damn:

I'm heading there now. I was about to leave and then I got hit with an emergency hearing that I had to get into a fukking suit for zoom:stopitslime:

Order online only. They have them there but only if can beat the fukking bots online. I'm tight.

Last edited: