The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Had my first little failure. Quick resume didn't bring up a game. But :manny: shyt loads so quick it don't even matter. Took longer for quick resume to fail than it did to load the game up.

Is this the only issue you have with the Xbox Series X so far?

Also do you have any recommendations for TVs or monitors that work well with the Xbox Series X?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Is this the only issue you have with the Xbox Series X so far?

Also do you have any recommendations for TVs or monitors that work well with the Xbox Series X?
Only issue so far since launch day but it's something I saw on Xbox One, a game taking too long to load and having to try again. I bought an LG CX specifically for this. If you can swing it, it's worthwhile. Even just hooked up to my Xbox One it felt like a new experience. Add in the new consoles and it's a great time all around.

Demonface

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jersey/Miami
dog how antonline hooking everybody up ? they gettin mad love on twitter...who are these nikkas ?
Antonline hooked it up, I'm getting my Xbox tomorrow from them. Before the launches, they didn't have good reviews and it seems like they working their asses off to fix that. When I get it later im a leave them a 5-star review.