Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
when the ps5 brehs get consoles going they arent gonna be posting anymore

these shyts are well worth the upgrade
I feel like I was riding economy and I just copped a Lexus

usually I sit and watch youtube but I cant stop playing games, all of them are so smooth.

having both consoles is about to ruin my life, straight the fukk up.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This a 360 game

EmnSLYSWEAMgSUU

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
when the ps5 brehs get consoles going they arent gonna be posting anymore

these shyts are well worth the upgrade
I feel like I was riding economy and I just copped a Lexus

usually I sit and watch youtube but I cant stop playing games, all of them are so smooth.

having both consoles is about to ruin my life, straight the fukk up.
i said the same thing u know how long we gonna be testing shyt i barely had time with the series x...and now my PS5 comes today... i wish they were a month apart and not 48hrs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i said the same thing u know how long we gonna be testing shyt i barely had time with the series x...and now my PS5 comes today... i wish they were a month apart and not 48hrs

ya I imagine that is a “hassle”...last gen I waited about 6 months before I bought the X1...then copped the PS4 about 2-3 weeks later...truth be told my PS4 didn’t really get much burn until this year...I honestly think I used my switch more this gen...pretty certain at this point I’m only sticking with PS5 this gen unless MS drops a must-have exclusive for me

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just received a call from AAFES saying that I was picked in a random entry drawing for the S series. I declined as I did my research and realized there were no must play games for me . I’ll sit this one out and see what happens down the road.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just received a call from AAFES saying that I was picked in a random entry drawing for the S series. I declined as I did my research and realized there were no must play games for me . I’ll sit this one out and see what happens down the road.
If I was offered one for free I'm taking that and I don't even want the Series S.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
If I was offered one for free I'm taking that and I don't even want the Series S.

I should've been more clear with my statement lol. I basically won the right to purchase the S series since there was only a handful in stock. I'm in Graf where the base has over 10,000 people so you can imagine how many threw their name in just to get the chance to buy it.