The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I’m take a chance on it :ehh:

I’ll hold you accountable if I don’t like it :mjgrin:

if you liked Red Dead Redemption you'll like it... its not as arcade feeling as the last ones

you have a stamina bar, you can only dodge and swing a few times before you cant move

even on default setting, it doesnt show you exactly how to do stuff, or where to go .... it just leads you there and you have to figure out the "puzzles"

way more linear as in, you arent just exploring bullshyt 24-7 ... its more like "Clear this whole place out.... okay you're done with it forever"

instead of a million weapons you have a handful and you have to upgrade them....then take them back to a blacksmith to make them expert, legendary etc.
you get 3 clans of armor/weapons just like in witcher 3

at first I was like, this shyt is just awkward for the sake of being awkward.... but the more you play, it turns more into a witcher/skyrim hybrid

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I played 2k21 on my Xbox one to try to have fun and get over not having the series x while all my friends did. Played a rec game with randoms and led a comeback to win the game by 1

Then I got the "this problem prevents this game from being counted" message after I won

After all the shyt I went through trying to get one in hand that was the last straw. Went ahead and just bought the series x from a scalper for 720
:unimpressed:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Every time i try to play destiny 2 on this shyt it lose signal. No other game having this problem:francis:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Got my series X today

target at first said it would be here on the 16th then woke up this morning to see it was in Chicago from Indianapolis

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
read it somewhere... I think it was reddit
y'all talking wireless or wired? cuz I've used everything from shytty earbuds to audiophile headphones on my x1 with no problem wired. gonna be mad if the series x only lets you use certain brands:francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
y'all talking wireless or wired? cuz I've used everything from shytty earbuds to audiophile headphones on my x1 with no problem wired. gonna be mad if the series x only lets you use certain brands:francis:
read above

I think they were saying something like certain Astros weren't compatible. the link above doesn't reference that but it shows you basic troubleshooting for Series X/S