The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You def gotta upgrade your tv along with these new consoles to feel the generational leap. I feel like maybe thats why some people ain’t really getting the advantage of increased framerates and resolution if you got an older non 120hz/4k set.

I got a Vizio 65” M-Series Quantum that I bought last year. Can’t justify buying another set and 4K/60hz is still a great picture :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
they dont understand everybody dont got the one x yall boys who were on base xbox one are in for a treat...i was telling my homie i cant wait for him to see/feel the difference he aint into all that tech shyt so he really dont get it
Like I said, it will change your life :wow:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
What's a solid gaming monitor I should cop ? I like <30inch for gaming/work

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
they dont understand everybody dont got the one x yall boys who were on base xbox one are in for a treat...i was telling my homie i cant wait for him to see/feel the difference he aint into all that tech shyt so he really dont get it

I came from a VCR Xbox to the Series X that jump is :wow:

Fallout 4 used to drop frames and crash so hard in the middle of Boston. Series x runs it at 60fps without breaking a sweat:whew: you can actually play it like a shooter now

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I came from a VCR Xbox to the Series X that jump is :wow:

Fallout 4 used to drop frames and crash so hard in the middle of Boston. Series x runs it at 60fps without breaking a sweat:whew: you can actually play it like a shooter now
It's crazy. I am tempted to do a second playthrough now, which I've NEVER done with any of these games. I didn't buy the Skyrim remake since you can't transfer saves, but if they patch it, I might get it on GP to play again.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I'm in the exact same boat. I bought a 75" Samsung RU-8000 almost exactly a year ago. That shyt was $1300. I'm not replacing it. Sorry.

Me too, brought a 75 inch Vizio P series beginning of the year that cost 1500. It’s just going to have to do, don’t have hdmi 2.1.