The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
at least u aint get one that's defective imagine waiting a whole year for something pay $500 + tax for it and day 1 it doesnt work....i feel sorry for ppl that pay scalpers like $800 and their shyt doesnt work :damn:

Like me. My shyt is defective. Wtf Microsoft.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Yo wtf the reseller market is so annoying man. This shyt should be illegal. How is it legal to buy all the stock of a high priced, in demand item and sell it at a higher Price? Why is this allowed?

What's stupid is online retailers like target & Walmart, still not putting captchas in the checkout process for these items to stop bots from getting them all.

I had an Xbox in my cart at Walmart the second they dropped online, with all my info preloaded, & they were sold out by the time I clicked checkout. Inexcusable.

Imagine being so broke you have to rely on reselling gaming consoles for maybe a $250-$300 profit. These idiots probably think they're hustlers too. fukking pathetic.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What's stupid is online retailers like target & Walmart, still not putting captchas in the checkout process for these items to stop bots from getting them all.

I had an Xbox in my cart at Walmart the second they dropped online, with all my info preloaded, & they were sold out by the time I clicked checkout. Inexcusable.

shyt doesn’t make any sense. The government needs to step in and make a law against this shyt. 1 person shouldn’t be allowed to buy all of the stock of in demand item and resale them at a 50/60/70%+ markup.

Easy fix. No reselling of a high price low stock item until stock becomes readily available to all.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
shyt doesn’t make any sense. The government needs to step in and make a law against this shyt. 1 person shouldn’t be allowed to buy all of the stock of in demand item and resale them at a 50/60/70%+ markup.

Easy fix. No reselling of a high price low stock item until stock becomes readily available to all.

Shut up nikka :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

They did it for Lysol wipes but won’t do for consoles

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Imagine being so broke you have to rely on reselling gaming consoles for maybe a $250-$300 profit. These idiots probably think they're hustlers too. fukking pathetic.
This..

really is pathetic but its the cool shyt to do now. I just hope people smart enough to not buy it from them...

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown

Such a simple implementation and it would solve a LOT of problems...I don't understood why they haven't done it either.

Sneaker sites need it too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Such a simple implementation and it would solve a LOT of problems...I don't understood why they haven't done it either.

Sneaker sites need it too.
A lot of these cats are from sneaker sites and thought this was a good “hustle”...

shyts retarded. Dudes using bots getting like 3 of each system and selling them for $850+ and getting flamed/blocked from purchasing groups but thats it