The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm certain that's the case. Amazon can still fukk things up, but they know how to coordinate stuff in the crunch. Since Amazon typically doesn't offer updates until a label is printed, I'm thinking they're doing as you said with getting it within same day range before printing labels up, and then going from there with their own drivers.
I'm pretty confident with Amazon's shipping abilities, I've only had 1 package arrive late in the 10 or so years I've been using them. This time I'm just going to hope I get an early to midday delivery. Last few times it's come from the Amazon van, I didn't get it til after 3 or 4. I stop work at 2 and I'm going to have to stare at my TV like :unimpressed:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Picking up my series X at Best Buy tomorrow at 6 but kinda related, haven’t got any info in regards to my ps5 order itself or shipping so maybe retailers are being hush with the logistics on these consoles on purpose until the day of :yeshrug:

I'm at Amazon with my PS5 order as well. I'm guessing the situation with them is going to be the same. We will get charged Wednesday for everything. This is a big week for all of these retailers. They know that some of us are going to be like this out of the window waiting for delivery. Jack boys ain't about to get their come up on me.

63db39c0fa037cc8e17bb3356a4bc20f.jpg

I didn't like the initial uncertainty but I can appreciate that my console is going to got through few hands/terminals/trucks. I live in Indiana, I wouldn't be surprised if my console wasn't already in Illinois/Indiana now.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fully expect to get my console delivered around 4-6pm tomorrow, basing it on prior deliveries to my place:yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If anyone getting assed out by whoever you ordered from target has a gang on X on launch(between 15-20 depending on size of store) It’s pick up only so you will be against locals and not crusty dikk nerds with script bots. Just don’t know if they will put them up at midnight or early morning

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If anyone getting assed out by whoever you ordered from target has a gang on X on launch(between 15-20 depending on size of store) It’s pick up only so you will be against locals and not crusty dikk nerds with script bots. Just don’t know if they will put them up at midnight or early morning
But do you have to order online to get the pickup? Or is it just hit the store and hope?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But do you have to order online to get the pickup? Or is it just hit the store and hope?

Order online/pick up. They don’t want you in stores like everyone else. Game stop doing something similar but less quantities. And it’s GameStop

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Amazon took less money than I was originally expecting....when I preordered the total came out to 551 but they just took out 531

But as I'm looking that original total had included estimated tax....I'm wondering if the actual tax and them delivering it themselves compared to letting usps do might have something to do with it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Amazon took less money than I was originally expecting....when I preordered the total came out to 551 but they just took out 531

But as I'm looking that original total had included estimated tax....I'm wondering if the actual tax and them delivering it themselves compared to letting usps do might have something to do with it

When did you get charged? I’m still at order received