The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
someone convince me to keep my series x.. I don’t see a reason since I have a 3080 pc and can get games free

If you feel like that about it, you might as well flip it and make a profit. :yeshrug:

I never really got the whole PC vs console debate. Yes, PCs can be built to run smoother/better graphics/easier to mod/more capabilities, etc. but the experience is not the same IMO. Consoles are more "social" in my experience; it's one thing to kick it with your boys and boot up the Xbox or Playstation (hell even the Wii or Switch for the little kids) but telling people you game on PC and getting that :picard: look back. Can't be me. :hubie:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
best buy said its shipping it tomorrow so they wont charge me till tomorrow...why wait till the day of....makin ppl sweat like that...:scust:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got charged through Amazon and received a tracking number. It hasn’t left the warehouse though

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
to think we made it this far tho i remember the day the links for the series X dropped it was mayhem...i didnt get thru till about 40 min after...its a miracle mine still went thru....nikkas was clicking their fingers off trying to get that shyt in their cart and finalizing the pre order

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Just looking up on Reddit and it seems a bunch of people in the midwest(Illinois, Michigan) still have no idea whatsoever regarding shipping. This is why I hate dealing with ordering day one shyt online

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Console teardown

1. EXCELLENT engineering
2. The SSD is replaceable :mjlit:. Within the next year or two, we will be able to upgrade the internal on the cheap. Since it's the same file format as last gen, all we need are cheap high quality drives, and interfaces to format and copy them. Those Samsung joints won't even be necessary.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazon charged me but nothing updated with the shipping, so I'm going to assume they're going to do some same day shipping thing using their own couriers :francis:

I'm certain that's the case. Amazon can still fukk things up, but they know how to coordinate stuff in the crunch. Since Amazon typically doesn't offer updates until a label is printed, I'm thinking they're doing as you said with getting it within same day range before printing labels up, and then going from there with their own drivers.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Picking up my series X at Best Buy tomorrow at 6 but kinda related, haven’t got any info in regards to my ps5 order itself or shipping so maybe retailers are being hush with the logistics on these consoles on purpose until the day of :yeshrug:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The Series S, aka the little xbox that could, will be delivered on the 16th. :skip:

I'm still getting ready to try those launch day online orders for the Series X, though.:noah: