The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea if you don’t have a charge and shipping info you are SOL with Amazon. I called my local target and Breh told me that they do have some that will be available for online pick up. So have those tabs open and info ready to go at 12:00. fukk that bald fakkit bezos

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Amazon probably oversold on pre orders :mjlol::francis:. A lot of. Us who pre order first few minutes got order received other who pre orders later got dates and shyt

yeah it makes sense. Just think of how many orders flooded in those few minutes preorders were open, especially the people who used the back door link. They already covered their asses by sending that email to everyone saying they may not get their orders on time.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm at Amazon with my PS5 order as well. I'm guessing the situation with them is going to be the same. We will get charged Wednesday for everything. This is a big week for all of these retailers. They know that some of us are going to be like this out of the window waiting for delivery. Jack boys ain't about to get their come up on me.

I didn't like the initial uncertainty but I can appreciate that my console is going to got through few hands/terminals/trucks. I live in Indiana, I wouldn't be surprised if my console wasn't already in Illinois/Indiana now.

Mine is in Edwardsville, Illinois now. Just like I thought.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Amazon probably oversold on pre orders :mjlol::francis:. A lot of. Us who pre order first few minutes got order received other who pre orders later got dates and shyt

Exactly what happen. A bunch of people on Reddit said they were following that wario64 account and ordered the second he dropped the link. None of them are getting a console tomorrow. M$ probably fukked them up on supply too. No telling when they will re-up on inventory

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm not scheduled to get mines til Thursday, amazon on some shyt :francis:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
5egoqjjfj9y51.jpg

7ac.gif