The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This and tbh, there isn’t a game I’m checking for on PS5 either. Demon Souls is probably the only “next gen” console game but I feel like it will eventually be released on PC as well as it being a remake... And it’s ANOTHER rpg. Once you’re done you’re done most likely

MM is on PS4 and most people never beat the first one. I can get it on PS4 if I wanted it...

Like someone said, I’m getting an Xbox for the next gen experience in the ecosystem I’m in. The games will come eventually like you’re saying, but you’re buying the hardware for the hardware
Same here. I own a surfacebook 2 laptop and have had every Xbox that has came out. I love the ecosystem. My Xbox one broke(wife kicked the box it was in, while we were moving), so I haven't played it since January and before then, I was strictly a 2k player. After using my son Switch and buying plenty of games, I'm ready to see what gamepass offers.

Nothing on the ps5 excites me currently but I would still like to get a digital to play some of the games I missed out on.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Same here. I own a surfacebook 2 laptop and have had every Xbox that has came out. I love the ecosystem. My Xbox one broke(wife kicked the box it was in, while we were moving), so I haven't played it since January and before then, I was strictly a 2k player. After using my son Switch and buying plenty of games, I'm ready to see what gamepass offers.

Nothing on the ps5 excites me currently but I would still like to get a digital to play some of the games I missed out on.
Ecosystem is ok... i do feel as if they should’ve updated it much differently compared to the One X (like they did coming from the 360) but I don’t really mind that much. It could’ve been newer and more “innovative” but I think thats coming in time

I haven’t played the switch because ive NEVER been into Mario or anything the Nintendo had to offer but I feel you on Gamepass.

If you just want a entry level machine similar to your switch for playing mostly Gamepass games and 2K I would look into the S.

If you just want the beast and plan on gaming like a PC nerd then I say the X

And Sony... idk, they would have to bring back some classic franchises exclusively that I wanted to play. Other than that, I don’t see the purpose of me going to a PS5 right now. Maybe when the price is down, power is up, and the system is slim

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dont need to argue shyt with you, I’m gonna post how I feel about you nikkas as much as I want

shyt must’ve struck a nerve for you tho:ld:

This you?

tenor.gif

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

You mean your ex wife right :gucci:?