The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk Kotaku
I read the review and I think it was fair. At this point the Series X is basically a better Xbox One X. It has few unique games to it, the same UI and virtually the same controller. If you're buying this on launch (I am) you're buying a console that is pretty close for the moment to the Xbox One X.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
They shytting on the system because there is no games to play at launch and the controller the same. Smh

I guess they are saying that their value proposition is to have some new and shiny and have games that the predecessors have. For everyone, it is different. It isn't the same for me. There are so many games that I held off on for this console so for now, it may feel like I'm playing on PC while just upping the specs but that is great for me. The capabilities of both of these consoles are so far beyond what was able to be done in this generation so I'm willing to look past things like Halo not being there for example. As I say, the console is still the console. It plays multiple generations of games, most have improved immensely and will be the best place to play 3rd party games in addition to what Microsoft will put out. Seems like a must buy to me.