The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Ya. I ordered an X as well but i count my blessings. This years wrecked a lot of peoples money.

No lie breh, in the midst of redoing my mancave earlier this year and other major things around the crib, I had to stop and think and put things in perspective and understand my fortune at this time. I started to feel bad about my ability to do this in this climate.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm getting both the Series X and S.

S for my son who plays mainly Call of Duty and Fortnite.

Fortnite's graphics aren't that much different regardless of console.

I honestly don't see kids younger than 13 being particular about 4k as a requirement for enjoyment.:dwillhuh:
As soon as something he likes runs like trash, he's gonna look at you playing in style like:wtb:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What exactly would be running like trash?

My nephew had an OG xbox and didn’t give a single fukk while I had a One X... shyt never stopped him from playing GTA, Minecraft, etc
I don't know, but I think down the line this gen, the S is going to look worse and worse. I'm trying to help that man's son out, mind ya business:hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't know, but I think down the line this gen, the S is going to look worse and worse. I'm trying to help that man's son out, mind ya business:hhh:
I seriously doubt it but ok...

And unless they’re playing on a OLED 4K TV in their room, I doubt a kid under 16 would seriously give a fukk about that unnoticeable gap in graphics or power

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I seriously doubt it but ok...

And unless they’re playing on a OLED 4K TV in their room, I doubt a kid under 16 would seriously give a fukk about that unnoticeable gap in graphics or power
If you think kids don't know technical things, and don't care about quality in their hobbies, you don't know too many kids. Not all, of course, but a lot of kids know the difference. Especially the smarter ones.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you think kids don't know technical things, and don't care about quality in their hobbies, you don't know too many kids. Not all, of course, but a lot of kids know the difference. Especially the smarter ones.
Bruh, these kids don’t give af about half the shyt yall nikkas be on:mjlol:

If they did, Nintendo systems would be obsolete.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya a lot of 12-13 y/o and up would know the difference

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I remember getting the 40 GB PS3 in middle school and thinking why the fukk my mom didn't buy the 60 GB. Didn't even have a PS2 so I didn't need the BC, I was just an entitled little shythead :heh:

So yeah kids care, they always want the most expensive shyt then the parent tells them what they're getting instead. So I don't see why an Xbox would be any different, it's just what they care about doesn't matter since they have no money lol

But I think the S has a place just like the non Pro iPhones, you're getting enough of the X at a decent price. Hardcore won't buy it but you make that box with casuals in mind in the first place so it's whatever.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I copped the X but there’s nothing wrong with someone grabbing an S during a pandemic/economic crisis. Games won’t look as nice but they’ll still load fast and be playable:ehh:

Not everybody absolutely needs the latest and greatest and let’s put the ego aside, nothing wrong with being tight on cash during the times we’re in :hubie:
nothing wrong with the S its nice to have that option esp during these times...but think bout it brehs for the ppl that didnt pre order and want to get a S they should get theirs from gamestop u can trade current gen consoles for credit towards the new one's so they could get the series X for the same price as the S or even less than the S