Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
ohhh that’s right...I do remember another thread where someone said the choice for the game was 4K at 30 vs 1440 at 60...thanks for the clarification...damn...I heard more XSXs are dropping soon tho...need to get a couple and also see if I can get a refund on a digital preorder :francis: :mjlol:

pre order wave round 2 :wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Watch Dogs Legion has shipped for me from Best Buy.

For regular games, this is likely going to be the wave I'm on, niche games I might still get from Gamestop. My other three launch games (AC: Valhalla, Planet Coaster, NBA 2K21) should come packaged and then I'll get Cyberpunk 2077 a week after that.

I wonder what those Black Friday sales are going to be hitting for this year.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I was just about to say this lmaoooooooooo

but seriously, I can see someone who passed on xbox this current gen being interested in getting an XSS since the X1X/X1S have been discontinued
I'm getting both the Series X and S.

S for my son who plays mainly Call of Duty and Fortnite.

Fortnite's graphics aren't that much different regardless of console.

I honestly don't see kids younger than 13 being particular about 4k as a requirement for enjoyment.:dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting both the Series X and S.

S for my son who plays mainly Call of Duty and Fortnite.

Fortnite's graphics aren't that much different regardless of console.

I honestly don't see kids younger than 13 being particular about 4k as a requirement for enjoyment.:dwillhuh:

no obviously you really hate your son since I clearly wasn’t joking :picard:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
no obviously you really hate your son since I clearly wasn’t joking :picard:
Lol. I know, breh. :skip:

That being said, I could see brehs who have families feeling pressured this season with getting their kids the best option and feeling like they need to get the high end versions.

I remember struggling with the decision originally but I feel like it would be an upgrade to his One S regardless. I'm going to give my youngest the One X that I have.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I copped the X but there’s nothing wrong with someone grabbing an S during a pandemic/economic crisis. Games won’t look as nice but they’ll still load fast and be playable:ehh:

Not everybody absolutely needs the latest and greatest and let’s put the ego aside, nothing wrong with being tight on cash during the times we’re in :hubie:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I copped the X but there’s nothing wrong with someone grabbing an S during a pandemic/economic crisis. Games won’t look as nice but they’ll still load fast and be playable:ehh:

Not everybody absolutely needs the latest and greatest and let’s put the ego aside, nothing wrong with being tight on cash during the times we’re in :hubie:
Ya. I ordered an X as well but i count my blessings. This years wrecked a lot of peoples money.