The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretend 8 months of a global disease pandemic didn't happen, brehs
Nah. That wasn't no covid roughness. Them nikkas fully intended to ship the game with those graphics.

But while it’s easy to get carried away about the prospect of playing Halo Infinite, it’s worth taking a minute to think about the enormous work put into this playable preview of Halo Infinite. While this is just a section of the final game, it took a herculean effort to make sure this little corner of our Ringworld was polished and pretty enough for its premiere! The art, lighting, design, environment, graphics, production and engineering teams involved in carving out and curating this little slice, are nervous and excited to show people a glimpse of what we’re building.

Employee Spotlight: Ani Shastry

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
343 aint made a good halo yet. If they fukk this up bring bungie back or get someone new that knows what halo is about.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Bruh

image0.png

Somebody hold me

I've been playing this, just started. I'm stopping till I get this my XSX.
What games are these?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
No.
Already got charged the 5 bills plus tax. Never filled out a credit app or anything. :manny:

ClBT6B8.png

@Bubba T @St_clair_Og Did we ever figure out if this was legit or an error or what? :dahell: Unless they come back to cancel this, I'm assuming they'd have to honor the price or simply sell just the console @ MSRP.

Better not come with no fukk shyt like a monthly bill after that bytch was already paid for. :hhh:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Bubba T @St_clair_Og Did we ever figure out if this was legit or an error or what? :dahell: Unless they come back to cancel this, I'm assuming they'd have to honor the price or simply sell just the console @ MSRP.

Better not come with no fukk shyt like a monthly bill after that bytch was already paid for. :hhh:

To me it seems like an error. What you showed in your screenshot is the package for All Access, but it seems like you didn't go through the process (credit application, approval, etc) and you just preordered a console with 24 months of Game Pass for $500. Nowhere in Gamestop or any other site lets you buy a brand new console and 2 years of a subscription service for the retail price of the console itself.:picard:

Looks like you might of lucked out, especially if you were billed already. I guess you'll know come November if you receive a code.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
To me it seems like an error. What you showed in your screenshot is the package for All Access, but it seems like you didn't go through the process (credit application, approval, etc) and you just preordered a console with 24 months of Game Pass for $500. Nowhere in Gamestop or any other site lets you buy a brand new console and 2 years of a subscription service for the retail price of the console itself.:picard:

Looks like you might of lucked out, especially if you were billed already. I guess you'll know come November if you receive a code.

Gotcha. Like I said, GamePass is cool but not worth the money for someone like me who only plays a small number of IPs super heavy, at least at it's current price.

As long as I get the XSX at launch at that price, I'm cool with or without it.

(Also, FWIW, that was the app only deal @KingBenji was posting on. :patrice:)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks like the Ones UI got updated a couple hours ago. Nothin major, but i like it