The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
im saying is there an external SSD out there that i can buy thats as fast as the series X's SSD...if there isnt any im surprised...but i do know there are external ssd's out there shyt if they're faster than a regular HDD ill use it
If you count the official one from Samsung, yes. Some of the new PCI 4.0 drives may be as fast, however, because of USB limitations, anything other than the official Samsung joint will be slower, and you can't play next gen games off of them.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t find any information on if Madden will be 120fps anywhere :francis:

At this point, I highly doubt it. They haven't said shyt about the next gen versions of any of their sports games other then telling you that you get them for free. Haven't even gotten so much as a screenshot of anything, unless I'm mistaken.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
shyt, if it makes you happy and you didn't do something crazy like spend your last dime to get it, it can't really be dumb. :yeshrug:
I heard some youtubers sayin you’d be an ass to get it but I dnt feel that way at all about it...where I’m from back in the xbox360 days games were being sold at shops for over a $100 per game....glad that era is over

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard some youtubers sayin you’d be an ass to get it but I dnt feel that way at all about it...where I’m from back in the xbox360 days games were being sold at shops for over a $100 per game....glad that era is over

One one hand, I get their frustration. The pricing and spread of what you got across the multiple editions was unnecessarily convoluted (not getting the current gen version of the game if you buy the next gen Mamba Forever edition, for example), but ultimately, if you're playing both, and you're happy with it, that's all that really matters. People jump to shame folks for not doing shyt the exact way they'd do it.

Daps
Pre order is up on the GameStop app
:ohhh:all access comes with 2 years of gamepass
Damn so in theory if this holds up you get an Series X for $115
gamepass ultimate is $16 a month x 24 months = $384
Glad I got in on it
:lolbron:. :russ:
Edit ....even at $60 a year for gamepass it's still $120 off the series x not to shabby
:ehh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:ohhh:all access comes with 2 years of gamepass
Damn so in theory if this holds up you get an Series X for $115
gamepass ultimate is $16 a month x 24 months = $384
Glad I got in on it
:lolbron:. :russ:
Edit ....even at $60 a year for gamepass it's still $120 off the series x not to shabby
:ehh:

In that case Imma take this one and give my brother the one from Best Buy. :lolbron: