The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s the Xbox app that’s already on there, it just updated

This update is amazing

image0.png

This is me streaming my xboneX about 10 miles away from home at work right now. Need a controller connected thru Bluetooth to play games.

you can also download and delete games off your hard drive thru the phone
:wow::wow::wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It’s the Xbox app that’s already on there, it just updated

This update is amazing

image0.png

This is me streaming my xboneX about 10 miles away from home at work right now. Need a controller connected thru Bluetooth to play games.

you can also download and delete games off your hard drive thru the phone
couldnt u do that before ?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This what we been askin for, especially yhe FOV slider(it would help Halo 3 a lot). Still the multiplayer I play the most (mainly CE).And they addin cross play with pc which will help keep the population strong.:banderas:
There's nothing else like Halo out. Even Destiny doesn't do it for me as much as Halo is. They're just fun.
Still the biggest leap we’ve seen for a console shooter. And the sandbox in the campaigns the perfect size.

destiny and destiny 2 had way too many broken promises and turmoil. Took years before they could get it goin. Def was a step back from the halo quality. I blame Activision. Hopefully since they divorced they good goin forward now, but they lost some of their best people so itll never be the same as prime bungie:mjcry:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So here's some wizardry

When you're streaming with the new remote play feature, your xbox will still be in sleep mode if you left it like that before work, I just checked and I'm legit running the console and its not fully on

That's wild as hell

shyt is nice I was playing Blacksad on my 12.9 IPad in the living room with the kids. Good for Father's bro lol

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
still not convinced I need to upgrade from my One X :patrice: playing on a b7 I can't get 120 frames anyway and my One X already does 4K/60 so idk