The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Daps
that’s funny lmaooo :russ:

still love spider-man tho :wow:
You still getting Crossfire X now that you preordered the XSX? :jbhmm:
It could be a sleeper hit alongside The Medium which releases this December
The XSX version should run and look significantly better like Spiderman MM and Horizon should for the PS5

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I wasn’t able to secure an XSX preorder just a couple PS5 DEs...and I’m not entirely familiar with crossfire...is that releasing this year just for the XSX?

*edit*

ok looks good just watched a brief gameplay clip...and it is exclusive to MS as far as consoles...looks like it could give COD a decent run for the money...if I hear good things about the campaign then it’s a definite pickup either for the X1X or the XSX if I decide/am able to get one

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's actually amazing how "unprepared" retailers are every fukking launch.

I mean...yes, Covid 19, but, still, they should be ready for the volume. The web sites going down is unbelievable as well
I don't know about you but if I was a retailer I honestly wouldn't care that much to spend money prepping my site for events that happen every 5-7 years like that. On the day to day the sites can handle the typical traffic they get. It isn't worth the investment to please a small minority of buyers less than a few times a decade.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I don't know about you but if I was a retailer I honestly wouldn't care that much to spend money prepping my site for events that happen every 5-7 years like that. On the day to day the sites can handle the typical traffic they get. It isn't worth the investment to please a small minority of buyers less than a few times a decade.
It builds good will.

Imagine if ONE of the major retailers didn't have a shytshow...

They'd have free advertising from the youtubers making videos about how they were the only reliable retailer.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
google is ya friend breh

Ya I figure at some point I'll get on it. :manny:

For now just got my eyes on a LG CX. Have a Sonos Arc still boxed up from 3 months ago. Going to try and get HUE synced up to the Series X.

I've focused on everything but games :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got my x preordered through Amazon. But I've been so out of the loop I know nothing about launch other than no Halo and the usual Treyarch COD game which is look suspect.
Hate to break it to you but there's almost nothing launching for this console that won't either be available or already is available on Xbox One. I'm guessing COVID screwed up the launch.

This is the only confirmed launch title that's not gonna be on Xbox One
Bright Memory