The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Copped a 5TB external hard drive, transferring all my games from my 2TB. Gonna use the 5TB for the XSX and the 2TB for the PS5:yeshrug:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
OT but anyone use gamepass ultimate on their phone? I just bought a razer kishi & about to use that joint to play gears lol.

Edit: tried out the master chief collection with the ps4 controller and the lag wasn't bad. gears was kind of hard. Tried out Destiny 2 on Stadia and the game ran fire. Steaming is the future.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brehs, I'm putting together my sim racing rig and my best friends convinced me to buy an XSX. I haven't had a console in 7 years so I don't know anything. If I buy a steering wheel made for the Xbox One, will it work with the new console?

Also, do you think there will be any in stock in November when I plan to buy? :lupe:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs, I'm putting together my sim racing rig and my best friends convinced me to buy an XSX. I haven't had a console in 7 years so I don't know anything. If I buy a steering wheel made for the Xbox One, will it work with the new console?

Also, do you think there will be any in stock in November when I plan to buy? :lupe:
Thankfully, yes.