The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
What y'all playing when this drops? No stan war shyt, genuinely asking. I'm looking to preorder some stuff.

I have Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs and NBA2K21 preordered. I'm looking for one more. Honestly, I'm just going to run it through it's paces. Check out the Back Compat, the new features, load up Disney Plus, Hulu, Netflix, etc.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What y'all playing when this drops? No stan war shyt, genuinely asking. I'm looking to preorder some stuff.
To be honest mainly some Xbox One games. I sold my Xbox One X to help fund this way earlier in the year but I still have games for it like Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Red Dead Redemption 2 ( started but didn't finish) that I can play. If some great new Xbox games come out on it at launch I'm open to buying.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be honest mainly some Xbox One games. I sold my Xbox One X to help fund this way earlier in the year but I still have games for it like Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Red Dead Redemption 2 ( started but didn't finish) that I can play. If some great new Xbox games come out on it at launch I'm open to buying.
Does Shadow of the Tomb Raider give you a headache? I did fine with the first 2 but this one makes me dizzy for some reason n i can only play it in 15 minutes bursts.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I'm like this as well. I look at my game shelf and half the games are barely started or not even opened. I'm going to start knocking out this backlog one day.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@Wario64
Break down on what you can do with external hard drive and the expansion card for Xbox Series consoles

EisHKFjU8AIsA6r

11:09 AM · Sep 24, 2020

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you have an external hard drive for you're Xbox One, what's going to be the best way to transfer that data. Can I keep using that drive?
Just hook it up to the series X.

You don’t actually have to transfer them unless they are “x enhanced” or “next gen” otherwise you can play them right off of the external you already have.