The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ps5 has 10 tflops from what i heard...this has 12...u thought phil was playing ? we not losing the power race to sony anymore
Every generation I switch to whatever system is stronger. Smh @ this shyt..

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
kiqsdsz3zb441.jpg

:mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
ps5 has 10 tflops from what i heard...this has 12...u thought phil was playing ? we not losing the power race to sony anymore

I have the same line of thinking here. Phil has CEO Nadella fully behind his vision. I never thought Ballmer was fully on board with the Xbox brand.

There is a philosophical difference. They have 15 studios developing games under the Microsoft umbrella. The Xbox one X was a warning shot. Phil is laying down the ground work here for greatness.

All day, I've been wondering why now, why this now. Everything is always subject to change but I think Microsoft might have received definitive or close to it info that they will hold the power advantage for next gen. Armed with that info, Phil gave the go ahead to do this.

I watch how the console people move. Mark Cerny is one of the hardware goats but I think he's been given a 399 mandate for the ps5. With the specs of the new Xbox, I don't see anyway in hell as to how we get to 399 with that. This is a spare no expense, no comprise console that Microsoft is releasing.