The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's not a good idea. People will just see the ps5 as a stronger machine and it's over.
Yall said the same shyt last gen :gucci:

Only reason PS4 outsold last Gen originally was because it came out cheaper.

Xbox still will have the superior machine with the same original price and an entry level machine thats the cheapest and better than a 1X:gucci:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah I didn't know that I don't come to this section a much as I should ...I will the closer the Xbox due date is upon on us
This section is highkey trash... its like the same 5 nikkas circle jerking each other over playstation.

Even in Xbox threads but they swear up and down they don’t think about xbox.

They neglected to mention a lot of shyt

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall said the same shyt last gen :gucci:

Only reason PS4 outsold last Gen originally was because it came out cheaper.

Xbox still will have the superior machine with the same original price and an entry level machine thats the cheapest and better than a 1X:gucci:
The ps4 was stronger than x1.. The problem wasn't the price it was Kinect was trash and they tried to force it on people.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The ps4 was stronger than x1.. The problem wasn't the price it was Kinect was trash and they tried to force it on people.
I said in the end.

X1S was stronger than both the OG PS4 and XB1 and XB1X is stronger than all of them...

at first it was “wE hAvE tHe sTronGer sYstEm” and then when that was no longer true it’s about the games now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

This shyt can't comes fast enough (pause :dame:) I like how they put the black tips (:dame:) on the console so you can turn it to whatever side ....I had a feeling these was going to do that .

I actually like and understand the design. I watched this dude try to rebuild a PC version of this and basically, the shyt is so powerful that the design is built for cooling and airflow.