The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I actually like and understand the design. I watched this dude try to rebuild a PC version of this and basically, the shyt is so powerful that the design is built for cooling and airflow.
Imagine they take this to the next logical conclusion and make a "Surface PC" or some shyt by throwing Windows 10 on it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think I follow. Buy a console and install windows? Or are you talking about build a small form factor?
I don’t understand what your statement was about. Why would you need to put windows 10 on a console? Most of these gaming formfactors built are using windows anyway

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand what your statement was about. Why would you need to put windows 10 on a console? Most of these gaming formfactors built are using windows anyway
I'm talking about if they wanted to expand their hardware offerings. It would make a powerful PC they could sell direct, part of the Surface line of products, not necessarily targeting gamers.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm talking about if they wanted to expand their hardware offerings. It would make a powerful PC they could sell direct, part of the Surface line of products, not necessarily targeting gamers.
I get you. I doubt they would do that since they have PC’s for that, but i see what you're saying

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

basically at 13:23 he explains the fan situation for the XSX... they eventually (by they i mean the design leads) go into explaining the shape.

I find the shape to be kinda boring compared to the anime shape of the PS5 but what they’re saying makes sense. Basically, the system pulls air from the bottom and releases it through the top. There’s one one LARGE fan but from what I hear it’s really quiet (like my XB1X... never sounded like a leafblower).

I think down the line they will improve on the design most likely and it does have a smaller footprint than any console really no matter what side you put it on.

I just look at it like if you were to fold a XB1X into itself, then that’s basically the size of the XSX.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said in the end.

X1S was stronger than both the OG PS4 and XB1 and XB1X is stronger than all of them...

at first it was “wE hAvE tHe sTronGer sYstEm” and then when that was no longer true it’s about the games now.
By the the time xbox 1 x came out... Playstation had a lead so big it didn't matter.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
By the the time xbox 1 x came out... Playstation had a lead so big it didn't matter.
A lead how... in sales?

Xbox nikkas didn’t give a fukk and all yall did was play multiplats on an inferior machine...

nobody in here gives a fukk about PS4... it was the cheaper system at first and thats it. Its been inferior since the 1S