The Xbox One X's 4K is mainly for old games right.... right?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just wished they pushed the CPU to get the frames up. shyt still looks godly though. Back on Destiny 2. I would love to see how it would look if Bungle wasn't crippling the game for the Sony deal.:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I think first person shooters will be What brings the masses in. Once you have to turn your head to look back because of gunfire :gladbron: it'll be all over. Only reason it's not here already is because it's not safe. There is no safe way to play in VR unless it's something that requires you to sit still.
Firewalls zero and Farpoint are exactly like that already.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I read Ace Combat is just 3 missions and they look like trash.
The graphics on any PSVR game isn't something to brag about. Best graphics I can remember in PSVR off the top of my head are in Resident Evil 7, Moss, The London Heist, and Batman. Even then, the difference is jarring when comparing the graphics on screen to what you see in the headset. It's similar to going from XB1 to XB360 in some cases.
The immersion is more than enough to allow you to ignore the graphics for the most part though.
If ace combat really is just 3 missions then it'll get the bushes treatment until I can find it for $20 somewhere.
Star Wars Battlefront 1 has a single PSVR mission and that alone is an incredible experience that I wish everyone had the chance to try out, especially if you're a fan of the movies.