The Xbox One X's 4K is mainly for old games right.... right?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:camby:

I have an X1X and did a direct comparison of AC:Origin 4K on my X, and AC:O on my PC in 4K. Goddamn, the difference is very noticeable. AND, I was playing it on a LG 4K OLED.

Breh, nah, just stop. A raspberry pi can probably play minesweeper in 4K all ultra (:dead:), but there are definitely some major graphical downgrades with these new triple A games. It's just the truth :manny:
Just for clarity, let the people know what (and how much bread) is powering that computer:mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Don't you ever get tired of trolling/stanning?

It's like the only thing that you are known for.

Tell me about the last game that you really enjoyed.
Brother Russia :stop: currently enjoying a way out with my main squeeze

You saying I'm trolling is insinuating that this threads premise isn't rooted in fact. If I was lying or altering the truth in a flagrantly obvious way, then you could say I was trolling. Since I'm not, the narratives you shell shocked ptsd Sony gamers come up with is hilarious. Look at all the Russian daps you get for post like these :gucci:
Do you own a 4k tv with hdr10 or an Xbox 1 x?
Does it really matter what I have? If you are too slow to notice, you are in cohorts with the coli Russian mafia, you guys have already stated I either don't have a tv or its only 720p (but it's clean tho :manny:) I may have had an original Xbox one, never bought any games, I might just be a kiosk gamer. Whatever is the truth, how do you as a man attempt to find joy if I don't have the best of the best? This is Easter Sunday, life is short. Your priorities are out of wack son.

I tell you what, I'll answer that when you answer when was the last time you woke up next to a woman. Falling asleep on the bus doesn't count either...
More than what broke dog makes in a year.
And how much would that be :popcorn:
Number 1. Far Cry 5 is impressive as fukk on the X. Number 2. Stop yappin bout shyt u dont own. Cop the fukkin thing already.
I stopped reading at the bolded because that is living proof that digital foundry and Microsoft was not bullshyttin with the Xbox one X. It truly IS A NEXT GEN SYSTEM DELIVERED EARLY :blessed:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
My man @PS4 talking that shyt :wow:
Low key MS has done a great job recently with Gamepass and the X1X, hopefully they acquire a couple of more First party studios to gear up for next gen. :ehh:

I would love to see a survival horror or arcade racing exclusive as a play anywhere title. :ohlawd:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He doesn't
Ivan, this isn't a "let's gossip about the guys we like" thread, don't matter how nice my pad is I'm not gay. This feels like sexual harassment :stop: This nikka wanna know if it's comfortable over here n shyt, if you don't rollerblade your bytchass up outta cheaaaaaa you ol double triple random cartwheel.. Circular neck movement ass nikka, fukk outta here, Treyway nikka, Where my Dominican nikkaz at :salute:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Ivan, this isn't a "let's gossip about the guys we like" thread, don't matter how nice my pad is I'm not gay. This feels like sexual harassment :stop: This nikka wanna know if it's comfortable over here n shyt, if you don't rollerblade your bytchass up outta cheaaaaaa you ol double triple random cartwheel.. Circular neck movement ass nikka, fukk outta here, Treyway nikka, Where my Dominican nikkaz at :salute:

I buy and play games