The Xbox One X's 4K is mainly for old games right.... right?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
VR itself isn't a "must have" on any platform. But if you have VR there are a bunch of must have games.
I've listed them several times in the PSVR thread. It's a dope experience if you have it.
The full cost of admission is difficult to justify at the moment though. :yeshrug:
It's definitely not a gimmick though. After using VR I believe it's the future of entertainment. It's just going through a rough infancy which honestly is to be expected.
People are very resistant to change and playing in VR is a huge shift.
I hear you, now let me shed some light. A different perspective perhaps. Back when you was probably sperm still, VR was a HUGE DEAL, seemed like the natural evolution. And then, imagine I don't know, Augmented reality and better. That should be here by THE YEAR TWO THOUSAAAAAND :merchant:

This is what we thought as a society then. I don't know what happened, but in the 80's arcades had VR that was on par with today's VR. Just had bigger headsets, you had to stand inside this circular device that tracked your movements, you had stick/controller thingy. Then all of a sudden, no more VR :hula: Fast forward to today, it's basically the same shyt from a quality standpoint, just smaller headsets :manny: I don't have much experience with PSVR, but I do have experience with rift on a Samsung s8, and the full rift on PC. It will be a thing when done correctly, halo 6 will usher in that future as well. But the overall experience that you're looking for will not be realized this gen. Better tech isn't consistently delivering that yet (rift) so neither will PSVR. What is the next game You are anticipating for PSVR?
OP is broke
Do you put "I'm a mod" on your tinder profile :lolbron:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I hear you, now let me shed some light. A different perspective perhaps. Back when you was probably sperm still, VR was a HUGE DEAL, seemed like the natural evolution. And then, imagine I don't know, Augmented reality and better. That should be here by THE YEAR TWO THOUSAAAAAND :merchant:

This is what we thought as a society then. I don't know what happened, but in the 80's arcades had VR that was on par with today's VR. Just had bigger headsets, you had to stand inside this circular device that tracked your movements, you had stick/controller thingy. Then all of a sudden, no more VR :hula: Fast forward to today, it's basically the same shyt from a quality standpoint, just smaller headsets :manny: I don't have much experience with PSVR, but I do have experience with rift on a Samsung s8, and the full rift on PC. It will be a thing when done correctly, halo 6 will usher in that future as well. But the overall experience that you're looking for will not be realized this gen. Better tech isn't consistently delivering that yet (rift) so neither will PSVR. What is the next game You are anticipating for PSVR?

Do you put "I'm a mod" on your tinder profile :lolbron:
The next PSVR game I'm anticipating is Moss which recently came out and I haven't downloaded yet.
Ace Combat and Zone Of Enders are the next "big" titles I'm excited about.
There's a few smaller PSVR games that have my interest at the moment but nothing major.
I still have a few PSVR games in backlog that I want to get around to. I just recently bought Arcangel which looks like a decent "on rails" shooter. :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The next PSVR game I'm anticipating is Moss which recently came out and I haven't downloaded yet.
There's a few smaller PSVR games that have my interest at the moment but nothing major.
I still have a few PSVR games in backlog that I want to get around to. I just recently bought Arcangel which looks like a decent "on rails" shooter. :manny:
At least you tried :russ:

I'm reading your reply and the energy doesn't seem to be there, like I hear you but you hear me as well :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
At least you tried :russ:

I'm reading your reply and the energy doesn't seem to be there, like I hear you but you hear me as well :manny:
Video games in general haven't pumped me up like that in years :manny:
Last time I can remember snapping about a video game was when Metal Gear Solid 1 came out.
Since then I've been pretty much

about games at the most. Only game I can think of off the top of my head that's REALLY on my radar is God Of War 4. :hubie:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Video games in general haven't pumped me up like that in years :manny:
Last time I can remember snapping about a video game was when Metal Gear Solid 1 came out.
Since then I've been pretty much

about games at the most. Only game I can think of off the top of my head that's REALLY on my radar is God Of War 4. :hubie:
Less is more, you will never appreciate any game until you can do that first.

Games are complex, the joy comes from the trial and error, the exploration, you have to let it entertain you. But instead of that it's actually normal for you to ask "well how long is the game" like if there is a timer or some shyt :wtf:

When modding systems was popular, I had everything, my interest dwindled, backlog grew. My system got banned, I began to remember what made games fun again because oddly, I enjoyed gaming more when I was disconnected and only had a few options.

Same with my cellphone, uses to enjoy gaming on it. Now I have too many on it and I play none..fukkin backlog n shyt :facepalm:notifications on a new Morty/etc...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
VR itself isn't a "must have" on any platform. But if you have VR there are a bunch of must have games.
I've listed them several times in the PSVR thread. It's a dope experience if you have it.
The full cost of admission is difficult to justify at the moment though. :yeshrug:
It's definitely not a gimmick though. After using VR I believe it's the future of entertainment. It's just going through a rough infancy which honestly is to be expected.
People are very resistant to change and playing in VR is a huge shift.
VR is trash:birdman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Play iPhone games in VR brehs :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cockpit:dame: games have the best chance of being great, but I just don't see them as that much better in VR to warrant me strapping one of those things to my head :dame:
It's very dope. Again, I can't easily justify the cost of VR on ANY platform. I was given my PSVR set up as a birthday gift and I've enjoyed it a lot.
The immersion is nuts. You really have to experience it to understand it. There's a bunch of really good PSVR games.
The headset isn't all that bad. Some adjustments as far as placement are necessary at first, but once you're in, it's not very noticeable.
The wires don't bother me either. I'd like to see VR have much better graphics though.
Some games legit look like PS2 games. Others look pretty good though. Nothing XB1 or PS4 graphics wise yet unfortunately.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Cockpit:dame: games have the best chance of being great, but I just don't see them as that much better in VR to warrant me strapping one of those things to my head :dame:
I think first person shooters will be What brings the masses in. Once you have to turn your head to look back because of gunfire :gladbron: it'll be all over. Only reason it's not here already is because it's not safe. There is no safe way to play in VR unless it's something that requires you to sit still.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
When this thread was created, well, I invite you all to review page 1 :laff: I'll give you a taste...
:why: what's wrong with you man?
All because I posted proof of the Xbox one X handling this gens biggest games in native 4k :dame:

Quick recap, before the X launched Sony stans swore the 4k was only for old games and maybe games like Forza (but that's it :whoa:)

Well, it's already been stated but the haters didn't wanna believe it till it was officially known.

Red dead redemption 2 is native 4k on Xbox One X :banderas:

I hear it's not much more in price than a PS4pro :ehh:
Tru Story