The Xbox One X's 4K is mainly for old games right.... right?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean, its not good enough to handle todays games in 4K.
Well, that's what the sony brigade been crying since the X was announced :francis:
Sony even made a comment recently saying you need at least 8tflops to get to 4K :laff:
(So the PS5 will most likely be around that)

But the X has been cranking out 4K after 4K title, and that has gone widely untalked about here
I guess that wouldn't fit in with the narratives :manny:

Now me, just because I spit that truth doesn't mean Team Russia is gonna acknowledge what I'm saying
But they can't deny visual proof. So, one thing that was said was that an open world game wouldn't be native 4K on the X, nope :stop: it can't do all that they said. IF that did happen, then the possibilities would be endless
I bring you, endless possibilities :blessed:

Now I know it gets really LOUD but keep your PS4pro's because every once in a blue moon they will have a decent exclusive that you can dust it off for. For everything else, greenerside :win:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I heard that it's normal for the XBX to randomly just cut off tho cause it can't handle the power
I'd dap you but Sony told me they had you covered :francis:
:why: what's wrong with you man?
Whats wrong with me? I don't follow? Haven't you posted videos back when the PS4 was more powerful?
Or your driveclub gif's :mjlol:
Remember when yall pixelized this smiley :banderas: and called it the xbox version
Do you not remember screaming from the mountaintops that the X can't really handle 4K on big budgeted titles?
Open world? None of that rings a bell my nikka?

So tell me, why would a thread showcasing that it can handle 4K no problem an issue? Why does that bother you?

Is there something wrong with me he says :russ:

You never seen anything higher than 1600p huh man :sas1:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I'd dap you but Sony told me they had you covered :francis:

Whats wrong with me? I don't follow? Haven't you posted videos back when the PS4 was more powerful?
Or your driveclub gif's :mjlol:
Remember when yall pixelized this smiley :banderas: and called it the xbox version
Do you not remember screaming from the mountaintops that the X can't really handle 4K on big budgeted titles?
Open world? None of that rings a bell my nikka?

So tell me, why would a thread showcasing that it can handle 4K no problem an issue? Why does that bother you?

Is there something wrong with me he says :russ:

You never seen anything higher than 1600p huh man :sas1:

:russ: you probably never seen better than 720p

What tv you got hooked up to your x? :sas2:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:camby:

I have an X1X and did a direct comparison of AC:Origin 4K on my X, and AC:O on my PC in 4K. Goddamn, the difference is very noticeable. AND, I was playing it on a LG 4K OLED.

Breh, nah, just stop. A raspberry pi can probably play minesweeper in 4K all ultra (:dead:), but there are definitely some major graphical downgrades with these new triple A games. It's just the truth :manny: