"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Gillian still looks as beautiful as ever :mjcry:and has got into the character like she never left. Don't know who David is playing

Ps lol at that Kimmel skit could have sworn xfiles lasted till about 2002

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:stopitslime:I can't trust your opinion. Aren't you a cable snob that stays shytting on Network TV shows all the time? Of course you think it's outdated.
Nothing I said was inaccurate.

Has the show not aged poorly? Has the quality of tv not gone through the roof since x-files aired? Were the last few seasons and movie not a mess? Was there not a ton of filler?

Everything I said was true. And most network tv is low quality drivel. If a good show comes along I give it props. I liked hannibal. But Im not going to praise obvious garbage like agents of shield and shyt.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Man,I hate joel mchale. He was fine in community because that role suited him but I cant take him seriously in anything else.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is getting terrible reviews. I'm substantially lowering my expectations :francis:

First ep got bad reviews, second and third ep got good reviews. Chris Carter wrote and directed the first ep.

As I said when this was announced Carter shouldn't have wrote any episodes. I know it's his show but he's a major reason it fell off in the later seasons. Arguably the major reason.

Fred.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
WatchMojo put out a Top 10 episodes video:

They're the stories that made us want to believe. Join http://www.WatchMojo.com as we count down our picks for the Top 10 Episodes of The X-Files.

For this list, we're paying attention to the episodes that had people abuzz around the watercoolers the next day, and fans on the internet talking for years to come.