"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I want Gillian Anderson to sit on my face
blah_zpsbf05395f.gif

Fred.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps

The end of that when Jimmy's like "you guys should have sex". Duchovny is all like :shaq: Guy went to rehab for sex addiction, you telling me the two of them weren't going at it back in the day :youngsabo:

Also, I never watched the original run, should I bother watching this? :jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The end of that when Jimmy's like "you guys should have sex". Duchovny is all like :shaq: Guy went to rehab for sex addiction, you telling me the two of them weren't going at it back in the day :youngsabo:

Eh....yeah. But the original run is some GOAT level TV though. Obviously you need to over look the 90's special effects but this was THE show back in the day. shyt had like 29 million viewers in it's prime.

Fred.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

The show has aged very poorly. Its got A LOT of filler and the last like 3-4 seasons are garbage.

The monster of the week stuff was hit or miss at best.

Its got some episodes that still hold up and are classic but this is firmly a 90s show. Seen through the lens of modern tv it doesnt hold up.

In fact I watched the final episode today and jesus,its woat status right up there with dexters final episode.

You may still get into it but its a dated show. We'll see how the new stuff is. The last few seasons and the last movie don't exactly inspire confidence.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The show has aged very poorly. Its got A LOT of filler and the last like 3-4 seasons are garbage.

The monster of the week stuff was hit or miss at best.

Its got some episodes that still hold up and are classic but this is firmly a 90s show. Seen through the lens of modern tv it doesnt hold up.

In fact I watched the final episode today and jesus,its woat status right up there with dexters final episode.

You may still get into it but its a dated show. We'll see how the new stuff is. The last few seasons and the last movie don't exactly inspire confidence.

:stopitslime:I can't trust your opinion. Aren't you a cable snob that stays shytting on Network TV shows all the time? Of course you think it's outdated.