The worst type of blacc person, is the black person who..

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Communications & Media Arts

magnet schools nikka :birdman:

they tried to make us merge with DSA in 05 and we had a student walk-out/protest.

How come yall didn't want to merge with DSA? :laugh:

My sister went to DSA, seemed like an ok school. I guess... :yeshrug:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Like all blacks are supposed to dikkride Obama?

What about the blacks who can think for themselves and know that this weak ass case the state has presented so far won't prove beyond a reasonable doubt he murdered that kid?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The worst kind of black person is the one that tries be the unofficial "Black Man Ambassador"

The smart-dumb nikka who feels like he is the voice of the people. Who loves answering stupid white people questions about why black do what they do. The same nikka that lets white girls rub his head, so they can see if our hair feels like cotton.

I hate that nikka :scusthov:

@Born2BKing
@Emperor Sol
@Ronnie Lott
@kermit da hustla
@Family Ram

:mjpls::mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I know you didn't but those systems aren't absolutes. I know well of the oppression of the hood. My issue is the people that use the hood as a crutch instead of a source of ambition.

The hood is a breeding ground for some of our most brilliant minds. Because of the survival, because of the strife, we aren't afforded the time or luxury of "figuring ourselves out" we develop skills, a certain set of skills that can only be bred in the hood. Now more than ever we are being shown that small groups of poor and downtrotten can change the entire destinies of nations. The system may be created against us, but once we realize that the system is ultimately US...we can't be stopped. Its what happened in the 50's and 60's and it can happen again.

The issue in my opinion is education and ignorance, i went to the same Detroit Public Schools as every other kid in the city, so why did I turn out so different? It starts at home with the exposure to culture, the reinforcement of self-worth, and the belief that I am in control of my own destiny. We do that we can eliminate "real nikka syndrome" and make kids aspire to want to be engineers and physicists and Vice Presidents of Community Affairs and shyt like that....we have to make that COOL to young black kids and not just being rappers/hoopers.

Again, a very good post that I don't disagree with at all. I simply pointed out what being in that kind of environment CAN and DOES produce. Coming from a bad area isn't an excuse to be a violent criminal, nor does coming from a bad area mean you will inevitably become one. The chances of that happening drastically increase though, and it's due to a lack of education, a lack of opportunity, and negative influences everywhere you turn.

In short, I don't condone, excuse, or agree with the typical hood criminal, but I UNDERSTAND why many of them become that way. Not everyone in those environments are blessed with a strong mind, a strong will, a strong faith and positive influences at home. Thankfully there are people like you and many others who didn't let their environment destroy their humanity. It's important that these people lead by example and show that there is another way out....another way to success.....and that they can do it without being being a massive sellout in the form of a c00n or Uncle Tom.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Bruhs, tell me ya'll don't remember when Penfield was on sohh claiming to be a black dude from Atlanta. Ya'll remember that shyt.

@Steezy @charmander @Atlrocafella @The ADD @Rekkapryde @Bruh Man 5th Flo @FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Anbessa725 @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris @Mook @I Got Werk @BDot5483 @FreshFromATL

Oh shyt my nikka mook from the A :gladbron:

But yeah i remember that nikka :birdman:
We often imitated never duplicated tho

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just be the black person who really doesn't give a fukk about any of the shyt in media or politics...it's the best thing to hear a racially heated convo and honestly not give a f*ck because you know at the end of the day it has nothing to do with you....and in 8 months everyone will forget and be on to the next topic.

:yeshrug:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
How come yall didn't want to merge with DSA? :laugh:

My sister went to DSA, seemed like an ok school. I guess... :yeshrug:

completely different curriculum and totally different sides of the city. And why should the school that has the 2nd highest GPA, the highest in MEAP/ACT test scores and a 99% graduation rate have to move?