The worst type of blacc person, is the black person who..

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The worst kinda black person is the one that kills other black people. :stopitslime:

The worst kinda black person is the one hating on other black people because they live and follow a different creed from you.

The worst kind of black person is the one that gives a fukk about what other black people are doing like that.

Do you, if a nikka wanna be a c00n. Let him, no skin off your teeth.

:salute: Thank You.....

If a black person wants to be a c00n, who cares. I don't care what anybody believes or how they act as long as it's not physically hurting anybody else.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You must be one of them fakkitt preppy private school black kids :ehh: don't worry we don't count y'all as part of the struggle

You're a dumb big lipped knuckle dragger arent chu?

:snoop: I need not go into my street background, but im from Detroit, c00n :ufdup: Ain't shyt about my city soft. Just like there's not a hood i wouldn't walk through in my straight legs and boat shoes.

The problem with nikkas like ya'll is the fact you equate things that aren't street/struggle/hood with things that aren't black. As long as you associate your identity with struggle, you will never taste #BlackExcellence .

And :beli: at you Zay, talking about black folks then go into a monkey joke...are you even black, my nikka? :usure:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:salute: Thank You.....

If a black person wants to be a c00n, who cares. I don't care what anybody believes or how they act as long as it's not physically hurting anybody else.

A black person acting like a c00n definitely affects the black community as a whole. Especially if they're in a position of fame like a 2 Chainz, a Tyler Perry, or a Nikki Minaj. They reinforce negative stereotypes to people who already don't give us the benefit of the doubt. It sends a message to the black community that acting like a c00n can bring great success. We're certainly not joined at the hip, and what one black person does shouldn't affect every other black person, but the drastic social disadvantage we're born into this country with due to our skin color means - at least to some extent - we're all in this together.

In the case of an Uncle Tom, the more prominent they are in society, the more it diminishes the perception of black excellence. Again, like the c00n, it shows that by kissing the white man's ass and idolizing his women and culture while looking down on your own that you can achieve great "success". It encourages the easily impressionable to follow in their footsteps. It weakens our presence and voice in this world as a whole.

It's a lot deeper than just "physical pain." c00ns and Uncle Toms are a bad look no matter how you slice it. They are a disgusting poison to the black community that cannot be disregarded as "no big deal" just because they may not be violent. Are they worse than a violent gangster or drug dealer? Probably not, though I would argue that most try-hard gangsters and drug dealers are some of the biggest c00ns of all.

In short, it's very important that we don't have a simple minded approach to a very complex and dangerous issue my friend. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you're white or an Uncle Tom yourself, which would explain why you don't care.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:snoop: I need not go into my street background, but im from Detroit, c00n :ufdup: Ain't shyt about my city soft. Just like there's not a hood i wouldn't walk through in my straight legs and boat shoes.

The problem with nikkas like ya'll is the fact you equate things that aren't street/struggle/hood with things that aren't black. As long as you associate your identity with struggle, you will never taste #BlackExcellence .

And :beli: at you Zay, talking about black folks then go into a monkey joke...are you even black, my nikka? :usure:
Yup im blacc

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
A black person acting like a c00n definitely affects the black community as a whole. Especially if they're in a position of fame like a 2 Chainz, a Tyler Perry, or a Nikki Minaj. They reinforce negative stereotypes to people who already don't give us the benefit of the doubt. We're certainly not joined at the hip, and what one black person does shouldn't affect every other black person, but the drastic social disadvantage we're born into this country with due to our skin color means - at least to some extent - we're all in this together.

In the case of an Uncle Tom, the more prominent they are in society, the more it diminishes the perception of black excellence. To show that by kissing the white man's ass and idolizing his women and culture while looking down on your own that you can achieve great "success" encourages the easily impressionable to follow in their footsteps. It weakens our presence and voice in this world as a whole.

It's a lot deeper than just "physical pain." c00ns and Uncle Toms are a bad look no matter how you slice it. They are a disgusting poison to the black community that cannot be disregarded as "no big deal" just because they may not be violent. Are they worse than a violent gangster or drug dealer? Probably not, though I would argue that most try-hard gangsters and drug dealers are some of the biggest c00ns of all.

In short, it's very important that we don't have a simple minded approach to a very complex and dangerous issue my friend. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you're white or an Uncle Tom yourself, which would explain why you don't care.

LOL. The uncle toms arent the ones out here doing the killing. The Uncle toms aren't the reason my friend was murdered 2 months ago or the reason my Aunt was in and out of prison and on drugs...I could go on, but I'm sure you see where I'm headed.

I always find it funny, I thought the Uncle toms were suppose to be the ones worrying about white people etc. But it seems to me that White people are on yall mind 24/7. Look yall even have a slang term for them.

Seems you guys are so worried about what white people are doing, you forget whats going on in the black community. So whose really the c00ns?Let that sink in for a second.

I'll ask you a serious question, which one is hurting the black community more?

1.) Black on Black Crime
2.) or a black person who wants to be white?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
LOL. The uncle toms arent the ones out here doing the killing. The Uncle toms aren't the reason my friend was murdered 2 months ago or the reason my Aunt was in and out of prison and on drugs...I could go on, but I'm sure you see where I'm headed.

I always find it funny, I thought the Uncle toms were suppose to be the ones worrying about white people etc. But it seems to me that White people are on yall mind 24/7. Look yall even have a slang term for them.

Seems you guys are so worried about what white people are doing, you forget whats going on in the black community. So whose really the c00ns?Let that sink in for a second.

Yup. Definitely a white boy or an Uncle Tom. Filed and understood.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

1.) Black on Black Crime

Shut the hell up

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Yup. Definitely a white boy or an Uncle Tom. Filed and understood.

O ok.. I guess this is he part where I'm suppose to prove how black I am because I disagree with you?

Tell me the clues that you use to identify black posters on here?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

1.) Black on Black Crime

First off, sorry for the loss of your friend and what your aunt is going through. That really sucks. No sarcasm.

This question shows to me that you just don't get it. It's not about which one is worse. It's about how both types of issues affect the overall social construct of the black identity in a very bad way.

Black on black crime = HORRIBLE

A black person who wants to be white = HORRIBLE

They are both psychological and dangerous poisons that fukk us up bad.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
First off, sorry for the loss of your friend and what your aunt is going through. That really sucks. No sarcasm.

This question shows to me that you just don't get it. It's not about which one is worse. It's about how both types of issues affect the overall social construct of the black identity in a very bad way.

Black on black crime = HORRIBLE

A black person who wants to be white = HORRIBLE

They are both psychological and dangerous poisons that fukk us up bad.

I just don't see how you can put both of those in the same category. Hell nikkas don't even use the word "c00n" or worry about white people all the time in the "Hood"( at lease here in Baltimore ).

Can somebody please tell me what "acting" white means anyway? From my experience I know but it makes us look like dumbasses by saying it.

If somebody wants to act "White", guess what ? let them be. I'm not worried about that person trying to rob me or mistake me for somebody else from a different neighborhood. They aren't the ones out here doing the stupid stuff.

You put them on the same level as both affecting the black community..lolol Tell that to anybody who has lost a love one to violence. they are nowhere near on the same level.