The worst type of blacc person, is the black person who..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Tries so hard to not fit in the "black stereotype" that they go out their way to play devils ad-vo-kint whenever a major (racial)news story pops up

For ex:

I know a dude(gay) who says he doesnt feel zimmerman should go to jail. Why does he feel this way? He cant tell you why, but in reality he doesnt want zimmerman to go to jail, only because most black people do want him to go to jail.

Another ex:

I know a bytch(fat) who defend Paula using the N-word, all because other black people say it.

I wont lie, 99% of the black people I know like this are Light skinned :mjpls:

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
The chicks who go out of their way to shun black culture and people. Like having only white friends and hating on rap music while shouting out shyt like country and rock. Them bytches always look stupid to me.

Daps
The worst type of black person is the one who shyt on other black people. No matter the gender, size, religion or whatever :mjpls:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
The worst kind of black person is the one that tries be the unofficial "Black Man Ambassador"

The smart-dumb nikka who feels like he is the voice of the people. Who loves answering stupid white people questions about why black do what they do. The same nikka that lets white girls rub his head, so they can see if our hair feels like cotton.

I hate that nikka :scusthov:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The worst kinda black person is the one that kills other black people. :stopitslime:

The worst kinda black person is the one hating on other black people because they live and follow a different creed from you.

The worst kind of black person is the one that gives a fukk about what other black people are doing like that.

Do you, if a nikka wanna be a c00n. Let him, no skin off your teeth.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The worst kinda black person is the one that kills other black people. :stopitslime:

The worst kinda black person is the one hating on other black people because they live and follow a different creed from you.

The worst kind of black person is the one that gives a fukk about what other black people are doing like that.

You're a dumb big lipped knuckle dragger arent chu?

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot

You must be one of them fakkitt preppy private school black kids :ehh: don't worry we don't count y'all as part of the struggle

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
hmm, a black person who commits crime against another black person is not the worse? or the ones who sells drugs to our own community?

A black person who tries to act "White" ( whatever that is ) is worse than the above?

:pachaha: