Germany vs Spain final
Germany Champions again
Neymar Top scorer
Group of Death: Braxil Spain Egypt South Korea

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They gonna get steam rolled again. Half their defensive core is 30+ They beat Brazil so bad Dante was run out of Munich with his tail between his legs.

Its all good. Thiago Silva is gonna be there this time instead of that CrackheadDavid Luix. It wont ever get that bad with Silva there.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Its all good. Thiago Silva is gonna be there this time instead of that CrackheadDavid Luix. It wont ever get that bad with Silva there.

Thiago Silva was there last time....he was on a Red Card suspension though....he's even slower/older now.

Just saying I see it as a place they can be exploited. But Neymar will more than likely stay healthy..so they'll make the top perhaps even the final :manny:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
For those who voted "other" in the poll? Why is that your choice? Who else are you thinking could win? :patrice:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
For those who voted "other" in the poll? Why is that your choice? Who else are you thinking could win? :patrice:

I think we could see a shock win from say a Belgium or Nigeria.

It could happend if the heavy weights knocked themsleves out early on and then stumbled in the latter stages.

After seeing Leicster win the EPL, Trump win the US election I'm open to anything happening now a days.

But here's my analysis

France: Very good on paper and is arguably the most stacked team from to back. They could easily field 4 quality XIs with their talent. However, I find their youth a possible liabilty as well as Deschamps. I still expect a deep run from them but I don't know who can be that experienced rock to lead the team.

Germany: Honestly might do the double with their team. Good mix of youth and experience and Joachim Low knows how to coach effectively. Where I could see a slight problem is in their No. 9. Klose was amazing for Germany but that is a void they are yet to fill. Muller is misfiring, Gomez is aging and Werner can get a tad streaky with his finishing. Even at that, they are still an organized force to be reckoned with. Only way I see them not winning is if they get knocked out in an earlier round.

Brazil: Another very stacked team that will be playing with a huge chip on their shoulder. Solid team at all fronts but I think they gotta sort out their striker. G. Jesus is good but he can easily get physically overshadowed if Brazil comes against teams with bigger CBs (Germany especially). Also, outside of Casemiro and Fernandinho at holding roles their midfield could get overshadowed in regards to mainting possession and linking play (assuming Countinho plays as a RW).

Spain: Italy exposed them last Euro's and I think many teams can easily replicate the counter attacking style of attack that allowed Italy beat them. Also, their current team selection lacks a bit of pace making them very susceptible to a counter attack. Deep run but they lack that gusto of previous squads.

Argentina: Sampaoli is letting these guys doen with his team selection. Icardi needs to start as their No. 9 and their remains a weak spot. I cannot see Messi carrying them whole way unless players like Di Maria, Dybala and Lanzini step up.

England: Nuff said.