• Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Extasy

Archer
Daps
SMS Matic Modric is better balance.

Rakitic at Sevilla was better than Pjanic has been at any point of his career.
his last season at sevilla and first two at barca were excpetional. but he dropped off hard recently, while pjanic is only improving
Pjanic would do very well in that hypothetical midfield since he is a contoller, there is a reason why barca are linked to him constantly

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
About to be swagging through church today.

AEF97_D4_B_9008_4_EBD_BE64_4_A772_CE1266_A.jpg

Summer of 94 vibes :dunga:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Where in gods green earth (climate change permitting) did I say you was Yugoslav? Need receipts :sas2:

Ibra turned down Bosnia because they wanted him to have a trial, they didn't know if he was any good.

Yugoslavia has never truly been stable. WW1 began in there. And the 90's conflict roots can be traced all the way back to the early 80's.
"'yall"

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
his last season at sevilla and first two at barca were excpetional. but he dropped off hard recently, while pjanic is only improving
Pjanic would do very well in that hypothetical midfield since he is a contoller, there is a reason why barca are linked to him constantly

Pjanic is 28 breh, he's been around so long he was playing when Piguain was defecating the bed for Real vs Lyon. Rakitic was 25/26 in that last season at Sevilla.

They also constantly linked with Veratti.

Pjanic good player, excellent freekick taker because he learnt from Juninho. But he's never carried a team like Rakitic has done.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Where in gods green earth (climate change permitting) did I say you was Yugoslav? Need receipts :sas2:

Ibra turned down Bosnia because they wanted him to have a trial, they didn't know if he was any good.

Yugoslavia has never truly been stable. WW1 began in there. And the 90's conflict roots can be traced all the way back to the early 80's.
the only trial story i heard about with zlatan was arsenal where he said "zlatan doesn't do auditions" when wenger wanted him to go on the practice field for a trial. and then he went to ajax.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
based on how i've seen spain play, i expect them to be in the semi finals. portugal will be knocked out in the next round. argentina as well. nigeria is out of this world cup. iceland or croatia will get embarrassed.