• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The references to 'aryans' or Hitler's race theories in general are kind of gross. Especially since they led to the deaths of millions of Slavs and Jews. The same Slavs which destroyed numerous German armies in the Ost-Front despite being declared as 'untermensch'

:yeshrug:

Perhaps I'm taking this too seriously but the mixture of perverse nationalism in futbol and the rise of the right-wing groups and parties in Germany have me like
:patrice:
i go to frankfurt for work a bit and from there i visit other places in germany and never really had any problems. what i find with europe (and with cuba) is that the communist countries where racism was sort of suppressed in an effort to show that they were better than america in that regard (cold war rivalry) exploded when the lid came off. east germany is the most racist part of germany, russia and the former soviet bloc countries are some of the most racist hellscapes around. and i mentioned cuba as an aside because all the racist white cubans were the first to flee and you won't find a more racist subset of white people than white cubans.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
american media keeps trying to make Americans root for teams with no black players

giphy.gif

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
cacs losing their minds over donovan's support of mexico
They're in the right:yeshrug:. I don't see how you can support your biggest rival, fukk that support your region bs (I got no problem with supporting ticos though). He does play in Mexico so I assume thats part of the reason.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip