• Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
who do you guys see as a bigger talent, mbappe or dembele?
Skill wise, Dembele is more versatile and is ambidextrous so he's dangerous on all fronts of the offense. However, MBappé best him in all other parts of the game. Better decision making, more mature, better finishing, better vision etc.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know why you think that this is a mathematical exercise, is Dyabala a bad player because he doesn’t get to play his position in Argentina and thereby doesn’t score any goals? Same With Icardi and on and on. Teams are throwing up 100 million + for their signatures. You are comparing starting players in Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City, Man United, PSG and on to bench players in the Portuguese league, Russian league and Turkish league, due to them not being selected.

As a Madrid fan for over 20 years, Pepe is obviously a legend although his time expired in 2016. Coentrao is one of the worst signings Madrid did in modern times, had a spark when he signed and been injured and on loan+injured ever since. So that’s his whole career basically.
I never said he is a bad player just that he is not as good at the international stage as he is for his club, you seem to assume that club form and international form is the same. Dani Alves and Marcelo are all time greats at club level but their level is not the same for Brazil, Robinho is considered a flop in Europe but was one of the best players for Brazil when he got in the squad. NT is about chemistry and the right tactics otherwise teams like Brazil 06, Belgium 2016 and France 2016 would have performed better just by looking at team sheets but it's not about club form.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You’re going to be lit by halftime of the Argentina/Iceland game.

giphy.gif
I'm Mexican :usure:
They call me 18pack Killa :mjlit:

I'm on my 3rd michelada already