Votes: 52 18.9%
  • Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
The squad might win in 2022. Hopefully, Zidane will be the coach by then.

I don't think Deschamps is that bad actually. He may be frustrating at times, especially when playing conservatively but his list makes sense. France lost against the final winners of the last two biggest football international competitions. And credit to him for rebuilding the team after the 2010 scandal.
With so much talents I think every coachs will have to make controversial choices, kinda like when the US make their basketball team for the Olympics.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You made me laugh but I'm not biased... just a fan of African football. I'm not even a frog (if by that you meant a Gallic French) but I'm probably assuming too much of you considering how smart your reply was. Btw who still use this outdated British/Australian expression... is this some type of allegiance to the queen or complexe of inferiority?

Le Coq Sportif isn't out of business, they are coming back strongly for years now and they do great stylish stuff (a little too pricey tho).

For nostalgia:
T-Shirt-replica-Zaïre-74-Leopards-LCS-800x800.jpg

damn im copping that :whoo::leon:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ddt2Iy3VQAIKs-J.jpg:large

As expected honestly...:manny:

Ddu5Jf8U8AAXJYr.jpg:large

This back line about to get ate alive...Messi gon have to average a hat trick :mjlol:

DdtoA_JUwAEIAOK.jpg:large

I think subbing Naiggolann will really hurt them in the end....:damn:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
I'm always anybody but England (and Spain) in these big tournaments, but this might be the England team I have the least amount of dislike for. :patrice: